• Bandit

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Hunter

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Crossbowman

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters

Ninja

I feel it's only appropriate to start things off by asking the age-old question.. which class are you starting with? Feel free to explain why you're choosing it.
I'll do it just like the poll from 2017, you can select up to 3 choices.

p.s. ver excite 2 b back. <3

xerta

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I havent realy decided yet but its betwen I/L and Xbow. Well see what my impuls force me to do once we are there but I havent played I/L in a long time so it might be time to bring it back

imagicmani

always liked playing as the cleric, but would like to try to branch into more damage heavy classes like spearman and bandit

Neopets

Explorer
When I first played the game I had an Assassin and a Bandit, the first time I played a p-server I went Cleric, and the second time I played a p-server I tried a Crossbowman.

This time around I think I'll change things up and play as a Spearman. It fits my style the best in the warrior class and it'll be fun to play something a bit more "forward" and strong early with the Pole Arm variation.

Ninja

@Z00M @xerta it only allowed me 10 options. Option #11 was going to be either "tov" or "Ludi when" but I do love my beginners/islanders.
@Robbery Gang Gang!
@Neopets The first character I EVER played was a Spearman. I hope you enjoy it, if you go that route!

xerta

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I might have to rethink this! feels like a spearman would be fun to play! never have tried.

Z00M

Explorer
Snap, we gonna have limited number of HS to go round at this rate... maybe i shld start charging 1m/hr for HS ;)

Ninja

@Quiet is it bad I thought of that? lol.. I love F/P's though. Especially when the Ossyria expansion comes out, they shine.