• Bandit

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Hunter

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Crossbowman

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters

Chishi

I've played hunter in the last oldschool server and it was such a pain haha. I'm probably going WK or I/l this server because freezing things seems amazing. I just read here that WK is bad in aquaroad so I'll probably go I/L then.

juniormints

I've played hunter in the last oldschool server and it was such a pain haha. I'm probably going WK or I/l this server because freezing things seems amazing. I just read here that WK is bad in aquaroad so I'll probably go I/L then.
I don't think we will get aqua road on this server, since the water isn't in the v12 client

Rex

DK completely out shines both wk and sader either way lol. I love wk but unless they get a buff I'm really not down to suffer through it again. Probably cleric because mages easy first job just to get some fund then play a bandit or sin after.

I temper my expectations on wk, first you have to get to 3rd job and ice charge is like the last charge you should max so its not even usable until like late 90s. Fire and thunder charge provide much more damage and there much more fire/thunder weak mobs around. If you want to freeze things go i/l, single target freeze at 2nd job and nice aoe freeze on third. Or crossbow also get freeze skill at third.

Rex

Its such a long road to make money on priest, you have to get to at least 55 to farm coolies and that's like the best meso you get. Or you could just play your main and lvl that up and farm some scrolls. Idk its a lot of work for kinda steady money farm but in reality you can do it on any class really.

DrewDragoon

King Slime
Per usual without any skill changes I'm between assassin and dragon knight. Leaning heavily towards assassin because they have a good first second and third job whereas DK is a late bloomer. I heavily considered bandit for a while but I like to play with a controller and using meso explosion is just basically impossible.

Danix

There's nothing more satisfying than killing monsters with your basic attack, so I'll probably play as a beginner.
Maybe I'll make an islander later on.

Olympia

My very first maple character ever was a cleric, each time I play at a new server I always start with a cleric as a tribute for my good old memories back in EMS.