• Bandit

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Hunter

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Crossbowman

Votes: 10 12.8%

• Total voters

Ninja

haha! i believe its cuz its very versatile in grinding deep ludi with its stack of elemental skills like Ice charge.
I played a BW Page back in 2007 to level 100+ and the deep Ludi grind was honestly a BLAST. Even 70+ at Yeti n Pepe was a lot of fun.

Dirty

My top 3 favorite classes are White Knight, Dragon Knight, and Hermit. I’ll make whatever I roll the dice for first

Ninja

My top 3 favorite classes are White Knight, Dragon Knight, and Hermit. I’ll make whatever I roll the dice for first

I'm a big fan of letting the dice roll decide your class. I did this in MG/ToV and OSM. I usually end up with Bandit roll first, since you can settle with X/X/4/X for them.

Djessy

I played a BW Page back in 2007 to level 100+ and the deep Ludi grind was honestly a BLAST. Even 70+ at Yeti n Pepe was a lot of fun.

But as soon as aqua comes out Crusader just outshines WK heavily right? WK can't really do squids or gobies, while crusader almost one shot the whole pack of goby as soon as the house blows up.
Maybe you have a different vision on this I've never played a high level WK

Djessy

I'm a big fan of letting the dice roll decide your class. I did this in MG/ToV and OSM. I usually end up with Bandit roll first, since you can settle with X/X/4/X for them.

Haha this is a fun idea. I'm going to try this too :)

Martinho

King Slime
I voted both wizards since I'm undecided. I have always played F/P, but I might give I/L a shot this time. Going ice first in that case.

Ninja

But as soon as aqua comes out Crusader just outshines WK heavily right? WK can't really do squids or gobies, while crusader almost one shot the whole pack of goby as soon as the house blows up.
Maybe you have a different vision on this I've never played a high level WK

Yeah.. never went Aqua on my WK. It was Zombies and FoG to 70, then most of my 70s were in El Nath dungeon. (Yetis/Yeti n Pepe) 80s and most of 90s were deep Ludi, then late 90s and 100s were Leafre when it came out. So yeah.. never tried Aqua with WK.

Z00M

Explorer
well they got ice charge to reduce chances of getting hit, tho kill it fast or it'll sink to the btm

Djessy

if I roll a warrior I then flip a coin for dk or wk

This is like choosing between an iced white chocolate mocha with extra whipped cream and a cold cup of tea hahaha. Are you sure you want to let the coin decide? I'm only joking.