Search results

1. Z00M

Mesos or Vote

Which combo would u prefer? Feel free to mention your Duration & Price, Eg: (Month - Permanent), (mesos - free) *item/mesos pouch contains also pet clothes (7 upgrade slots for spd/jump)
  2. Z00M

Training Guide

Dungeon: Cave of Evil Eye I/II/III/IV (lvl 25~40) Evil Eye (lvl25), Jr.Boogie (lvl35) Good change of scene from boars but requires alot of moving around if you're solo Range jobs like: Archer/Thief (lucky7) is not advised unless you can manage (OHKO) the snipe spots at the btm and afew other...
  3. Z00M

Our Reworked EXP Table

I did some reworks on the Exp Table by a % Reduce of the Required Exp tnl (to next level) over the course of the said lvls below and found that Progressive Exp like sensation when grinding might be the way to go and reward players as they put in the effort to grind. Let's see where this...
  4. Z00M

How are you guys passing ur time while waitin for beta?

Watching Gundam series i didnt knew about
  5. Z00M

Exp/Drop rates preference

Just to pass the time. - range of rates are 1/1.5/2 for simplicity sake (any higher doesnt seem feasible anyway) - mesos rate not included as it's not the main issue. - exp rate (overall grinding experience you want to have, includes the reworked exp table made by wacky) :3 XOXO
  6. Z00M

Journal: Casual player or not?

Players across the 3rd job servers come and go, flocking from one to another. Unable to comprehend if the server is suitable or not for their time. So why not a Diary to track how casual you are throughout RS and whatever complications you encounter as a Casual or Hardcore player. Or also, to...
  7. Z00M

ingame Commands

Heya, I'm writing suggestion gearing it towards a more of a tool than a main defining feature of the game, simply to add onto maximising each individuals time and increase accuracy in information collected while grinding. Such as epm, which may well be very commonly accounted for when testing...
  8. Z00M

Hybrid magicians - HP/INT

Hello everyone, welcome to the land of possibilities. In collaboration with Xerta; we introduce to you the concept of being a hybrid HP/INT magician which falls under the odd-job class. Hoping to create a viable alternative that is still viable when grinding. This post will cover...
  9. Z00M

FOG guide

Forest of Golem (FOG) This map was most probably released as part of the Victoria expansion to draw players back to Victoria for grinds (probably 1.5yrs from now as it's most likely introduced after Ludi expansion). I'd say the drops r pretty lucrative considering the variety of 4 different mob...