Search results

1. D

Increase the Equip drop rate on Monsters level 1-10

Basically, the suggestion is to improve the droprate on equips for only the following monsters: Snail Blue Snail Shroom Stump Red Snail Slime Pig Orange Mushroom Ribbon Pig Dark Stump Pretty much this entire list of monsters - Hidden Street Cut off point being Octopus because he drops a shield...
  2. D

Change arrow sell price

As I was throwing away the millionth bag of arrows, I was thinking "man I wish this server would just remove these things from higher level mobs, so we didn't have to waste time throwing them away all the time" basically a quality of life improvement. This was initially to be my suggestion...
  3. D

Add server wide announcements for 2nd/3rd job advance

Pretty self explanatory suggestion. Many other servers have this feature and no it isn't "vanila" Maplestory but it adds a sense of achievement and recognition to players who reach Lvl 30 and 70. Could also add an announcement for other levels if you'd prefer, but these two are the big ones many...
  4. D

Give archers a party skill

IMO Archers really need something to be able to offer parties, to be more accepted into training squads and boss runs. I've been brainstorming ideas for a while now and here's the best idea I've come up with. Turn 1st job skill "Focus" into a party buff. This would give party members more...