Change arrow sell price

DrewDragoon

King Slime
As I was throwing away the millionth bag of arrows, I was thinking "man I wish this server would just remove these things from higher level mobs, so we didn't have to waste time throwing them away all the time" basically a quality of life improvement. This was initially to be my suggestion, remove the arrows/crossbow bolts from all higher level mobs, say anything 50+ because by then archers would have soul arrow. However, I got to thinking about it a bit more and realized a far better solution.

See, in OSM the amount of potions that dropped from mobs was increased which helped tremendously in the early game to afford training. If this server wants to see any form of long term success it MUST cater more to casuals than the contemporary servers that are similar. (MG2 and mainly Phoenix) It is because of the balance changes and improvements that people play here, I believe. So, how can we improve the game even further and help out noobies? One simple and minor change: Arrows now sell for 1 meso each instead of 0 mesos.

Why is this good? It solves two issues with one small change. The first issue is these things constantly clogging your inventory, just being useless and annoying. Now they are worth mesos! Hooraay!

Secondly, it helps out starting players and gives them more mesos. I think most of us playing realize how tedious it was to finally get to the point where buying potions wasn't a problem. Let's make it easier for anyone who decides to try the server out, who lacks a large playerbase being in their same level bracket. (like we all had at release) Any arrows they find will now be precious potion money! Solves two problems with one minor change, the RevivalStory way!

Thoughts?

Knivingdude

Balrog Killer
I'm kind of sad there was no opinion on this thought until now. I would actually love this but the meme of 0 mesos arrows might be a bit too strong.

Any biters for 2021?