Increase the Equip drop rate on Monsters level 1-10

DrewDragoon

King Slime
Basically, the suggestion is to improve the droprate on equips for only the following monsters:

Snail
Blue Snail
Shroom
Stump
Red Snail
Slime
Pig
Orange Mushroom
Ribbon Pig
Dark Stump
Pretty much this entire list of monsters - Hidden Street

Cut off point being Octopus because he drops a shield worth 80k so it could be abused. Bubblings keep Fish Spear as a rare drop, Green Mushroom keeps Pan Lid as a rare drop.

Why? To help out new players that join far after release. So they have more average mesos to afford equips and potions and stuff like taxi trips.

Why make it easier for them? So the server is less off putting to casual players and they can actually get their feet wet in a sense and make some progress. Of course they can still do stuff like sell fame.

Iggy

I wouldn't be against that. At the same time if you're new just give us a shout and someone will sort out the pots :p

Knivingdude

Balrog Killer
I might be viewed as being an elitist for this but I'd have to disagree with this kind of a change. We already have an established playerbase that is on the ready to help newer players and some people want to experience "toughing it out" like the old days. Sure, those people are on the decline nowadays but it's nice to still offer that experience.