Recent content by Jugemu

1. Jugemu

Xmas Event potion change

I've always found the reward of ONE of any potion to be extremely lackluster, and I absolutely agree any such quest rewards could be changed into multiple lesser ones for the better.
  2. Jugemu

Change arrow sell price

I think a selling price of 1 meso on arrows would be absolutely fair and would be a good change for sure
  3. Jugemu

Custom spawn rates per map

You do have a point there, and I actually agree with you now. I wrote this thread before the first release, and have since changed my opinion on this quite a bit. I noticed how, during vic only, a lot more maps than I expected were actually being explored and used for grinding, and I think it's...
  4. Jugemu

Wipe, hype or not?

I'm in favor of no wipe, but I will play even if the server wipes. I do see the point of wiping, but I believe a wipe will open up the possibility for more future wipes, and I don't like that uncertainty. That's why I'm more in favor of not wiping. I do care a little bit about losing my...
  5. Jugemu

Yes, I love that way of thinking. I think something can be done to emphasize it more. Perhaps small changes to droptables or spawnrate in certain maps will make it more rewarding. Because when one map is just so much more rewarding in every way, other maps will just be completely dead. I think...
  6. Jugemu

I am aware that fog won't be available on launch. I'm looking at this with the long-term in mind. I just think it's boring that some mobs become completely obsolete because of other mobs. I am not saying all mobs should be perfectly balanced, but making some more maps at least somewhat viable...
  7. Jugemu

I am making this suggestion based on what I would like to see, but I'd be more than happy to hear other opinions on this. So, personally, I'm not a huge fan of when the grinding meta becomes stale to the point of everyone just grinding in the same one or two maps. When El Nath is released...
  8. Jugemu

Quality of Life Changes

Gonna share my opinion on each of your points, because why not :D 1. Yes, HD clients are great, I agree. 2. Again, I agree. 3. The jump down feature is actually more controversial than you may think. In fact, many players that come to a server like Revival do not want it. The way I see it...
  9. Jugemu

Feedback Regarding the Removal of Secondary Stat Requirements on Armor

Hooray! That is of course fine. I think the perfect time to introduce them would be with the El Nath / Orbis patch because that's when the avenger meta starts for real. With avengers easily available in the store, people will really gravitate towards them if there are no top and bot scrolls.
  10. Jugemu

I was thinking about that too actually, but then that would raise the question of whether you can still use top and bot scrolls or not. I should have mentioned that in the thread to begin with. Top str needs to be a thing too, otherwise there's no incentive for warriors to wear their tops. Top...
  11. Jugemu

As the title suggests, I want to make a thread to share my thoughts on the removal of the requirement for secondary stats on armor for thieves and mages. First of all, I think it is a brilliant idea to do something about it, and it is an area that I have really wanted to be changed on private...
  12. Jugemu

Suggestion: Increase scroll drop chance

I think one thing that may help solving this problem is tweaking the drop table. This might be seen as a spicy take considering that this server is supposed to emulate what the game was back in the day, but I think it would be extremely cool if some mobs that are considered worse to grind could...
  13. Jugemu

Suggestion: Increase scroll drop chance

I voted for 1.5x or 2x. (2x would be the best but 1.5x is also cool) My opinion on this is that 1x is fine in the case that the player base is big, but in the small scale player base that is expected from private servers like these, the 1x droprate is just abysmally low. I think the droprate...
  14. Jugemu

Content at start.

I really really like the Vic only start. As long as it doesn't take half a year to get the Orbis update, I think it's the ideal way to launch the server. Forcing players to use the maps that are less ideal than Coolies, Jr. Yetis and so on makes for a more interesting experience. Honestly, I...