Suggestion: Pio And The Recycling - (The Relaxer)

Pio And The Recycling

• Pio is Pog

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Pio is not Pog

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Code

Tiger
Hi,
Suggestion
Since this server is going to release with v12 I would like to request a v26 quest.

''Pio And The Recycling''. One of the rewards is a chair.
The quest requires you to kill boxes in order to loot boxes. Once you have destroyed 10 boxed and looted the required items, you will get the chair.

Elaboration
The reason for suggesting is that there are almost no chairs. I think it's a part of Maple to have chairs and show people you're resting.

Update after @juniormints post
If my suggestion takes long to implement. I would like to suggest this for after release.

Last edited:

juniormints

I think this would improve QOL for low level training without really taking away the feel of the game (especially since it's impossible to get once you leave maple island). I feel the only issue with this is that I don't know if there were boxes in V0.12, which might be obnoxious to implement, and I don't think it would be worth delaying the launch. If it's not going to be a hassle to implement though, I would definitely love it.

Code

Tiger
I think this would improve QOL for low level training without really taking away the feel of the game (especially since it's impossible to get once you leave maple island). I feel the only issue with this is that I don't know if there were boxes in V0.12, which might be obnoxious to implement, and I don't think it would be worth delaying the launch. If it's not going to be a hassle to implement though, I would definitely love it.
I agree. I updated my thread for that reason.

xerta

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I dont know exactly when it was added. If the client support chairs the quest can be added. Thought I cant find what version it was added but it was in the era of 2005-2007.

Code

Tiger
Chairs were added in v26 but that doesn't mean they were in the client at v26. What that version is, I have no idea.

DrewDragoon

King Slime
The only issue I have with this chair is that it makes a warrior skill less desirable and that skill is HP recovery while standing still. This chair basically grants that skill to every class for free which is obviously a design oversight or flaw.