Forum activity encouragement

Martinho

King Slime
Hi guys!

Imo, the forum needs more activity. Discord is 50% relevant, 50% spam and hence very unclear and uninviting, again in MY opinion. For me, part of the nostalgia comes from visiting forums, looking up guides, having on and off-topic discussions and playing forum games.

In order to encourage forum activity, I think it would be healthy to hand out NX cash based on forum activity. NX could be rewarded for getting a certain amount of replies on a topic you created, for making a certain amount of forum posts or for getting a certain amount of likes...

Especially as a build up to November 14, the forum could really spank up the hype.

Cheers!

Amy

The discord is pretty much entirely just spam at this point. I too would love some sort of way to encourage people to actually post on the forum, since it seems like here, you get more people who actually care about the game.

Knivingdude

Balrog Killer
Discord is just more available and being able to see instant replies from people is just a strong catch-all.

I like keeping the forums relevant and with less dribble... But an in-game reminder or Maple tip could help do... something?

Ikki

no one uses the maple lounge unfortunately and theres alot of good info in general, good luck finding it tho

Knivingdude

Balrog Killer
That's super cool! Most of the player base uses the Discord for communication, but it's always nice to have a forum post now and again.