Search results

1. R

Skill Balancing(Mostly for White Knight and Crusader)

From my experience on Unity once you leave deep ludi its pretty hellish for WK. Like aqua is pretty much complete shit for WK and same when himes release. And if we get to leafre there some stuff you can do like the wyvern and kents but past that when people can do newts and skelly you're doing...
  2. R

iron body and hp recovery are completely useless. Def is a pretty useless stat in pre bb maplestory in general. Unless iron body gave like 20x more def than it does now all it does it make you take like 20 less touch damage. Improve hp recovery is same, its such a low amount. Power guard cut...
  3. R

After considering it a bit more I do agree that CB spammable is probably too much, it good for balancing out pally at 4th but too broken at 3rd with its stun rate but I do still think WK need something more. The fact that they are complete trash outside of ele weakness is big problem and even...
  4. R

POLL: How should the EXP be adjusted? (repost)

I mean isn't reducing exp and increasing exp rate the same thing? In the end it reduce the time required to grind to the next level to ensure a smoother leveling process. I do agree though the method you posted seem like a much smoother curve but same effect can be produced by increasing exp at...
  5. R

What Will You Play First?

Its such a long road to make money on priest, you have to get to at least 55 to farm coolies and that's like the best meso you get. Or you could just play your main and lvl that up and farm some scrolls. Idk its a lot of work for kinda steady money farm but in reality you can do it on any class...
  6. R

Low Population Measures

But whats point of exploration other than wasting time? Like this isn't 2005 when maple was new and its a game of unknown. Its 15 years old and most people playing this knows the game inside and out. Everyone knows what the good grind maps are, everyone knows where to farm for what drops. Unless...
  7. R

Hopefully there is a beta open to everyone and I can test it out myself. I do agree my experience is with lvling wk in unity and it was extremely painful getting to 120 as wk compared to other classes. Maybe its just the later patch grind spot are terrible for wk due to the lack of any elemental...
  8. R

Ah sad that there no more open beta yet ;c Will they do more public beta or straight up release? Would love to see some videos of grinding in ludi of various classes around 90-100.
  9. R

Do we have any dates on beta yet? I would definitely like to test it out in beta and get some actual testing numbers to compare. Mages are difficult to deal with because the way their damage is coded is kinda fucked. All their damage comes from their skills so if you buff their skill their op as...
  10. R

Max combo attack is weird because the text say 220% so its wrong and i remember reading the wz file it say 120% but i guess that's also wrong. As for dk nerf it just create more outrage than needed. I get their likely trying to keep thing as gms as possible which is why I ask for the bare min...
  11. R

Area bosses

Idc so much about area bosses as long as you don't lock drop behind them and there other ways to farm stuff. Most people don't have the time of day to be camping respawn so area bosses honestly only ever benefit VERY few people. Its not so bad at the early version but its so bad in the later...
  12. R

First that is a terrible idea, instead of nerfing dk its much better to buff everyone else to match because last thing you want is to make server like this even more annoying and slow. Second I posted at the bottom as well that wk and sader aren't just weak compared to dk (I mean everyone is)...
  13. R

Suggestion: Adjust monster exp and spawn rates

Depends because increase spawn rate doesn't help everyone. This heavily favors toward warriors and i/l as they have really good aoe that take advantage of those spawn. Where increase spawn might make maps harder for like of archers at least until they get 3rd job. I do feel like some maps...
  14. R

Low Population Measures

I disagree because lvl 60-70 are your end game weapons in this kind of server. Their suppose to be difficult to obtain because you spend a lot of time at these level. You can go farm them yourselves. Adding something that sells 50-70 weapons would kill the market for people farming those weapons...
  15. R

POLL: How should the EXP be adjusted? (repost)

Personally like option 4 the best because it a smooth process. Every 10 level until 100 is being scaled rather than feel like you have large walls you climb you have multiple small walls to climb. As someone who done some translation work I can tell you there a HUGE difference in say translate...
  16. R

Weird Design Decisions

Subis are like 1 meso per star. Mana is like 2 meso per 1 mana. So even factor in subi cost into mana its still like 17mp vs 14mp where the 17mp skill are likely 1 shot and the 14mp skill will take double or more. Only situation you run out money to restar is bad money management to waste all...
  17. R

Content at start.

Well the problem is you're thinking back to when everyone was a noob, yes it took me like 1 month to get to lvl 30 back when game first launched coz I had no idea wtf I was doing. But game been around for 15 years now and most people playing these private server have enough basic knowledge...
  18. R

Weird Design Decisions

But double stab isn't cheaper though. Due the the lack of mastery and lower damage you end up spending more money on pots because it takes more hits to kill. Max L7 is 16mp which would like you 1-2 mobs easy at ranged which save you hp pots. Double stable max is 14 mp (barely any cheaper) but...
  19. R

Suggestion: Increase scroll drop chance

I agree scroll drop at 1x is just too demanding of players. Its difficult enough to even maintain a healthy meso gain vs pot burn ratio in 3rd job server scrolls are the few things that could help tip the balance a bit. However with 1x its extremely painful to scroll anything and then when you...
  20. R

Weird Design Decisions

At least this one is not that bad of an issue because first job is fast even at 1x. I think its so much worse is 3rd job wk and sader compared to everyone else. Stuck with like shitty first job attack skills with only some minor buffs. Like who designed wk's charge blow? Remove your charge buff...