Search results

1. EddardStark

Remove gender restriction from armor

Agree. As well as the +4 bonus it's annoying when the female overalls sell for 110k ea in store NPC, whereas I've seen male Sauna robes have inflated to 1-2mil per sauna robe. This adds a heavy cost for male players when you need to buy multiple sauna robes just to get around 14-15 dex. Other...
  2. EddardStark

Wipe, hype or not?

There’s no point. Players already pissed off that the server had like 20 hrs up time out of 2 weeks. Also I’m p sure this poll will have biased results. More people constantly trolling the discord with ‘wipe plz’ will be more inclined to vote here whereas the silent majority just waiting for...
  3. EddardStark

Quality of Life Changes

No jump-down should never be added in this version imo. Removing jump-down gets rid of a specific advantage Magicians have over other classes which is downwards teleport.
  4. EddardStark

Suggestion: Increase scroll drop chance

Hello again everyone. Have been inactive here for many months but am making my way back online. (April 19, 2020 announcement) @wackyracer was just hoping to confirm that this suggestion was still being implemented? I haven't seen any further discussion of increased scroll drop chance on the...
  5. EddardStark

POLL: How should the EXP be adjusted? (repost)

Thanks for your replies and votes everyone. Wasn't sure how else to tag you @wacky, was just wondering if you had any opinions/comments on this? I know you're definitely busy with the bug fixing and the beta but I just feel as though maybe it would be a good idea to implement any proposed exp...
  6. EddardStark

Fair enough. Do you think that Option 2) best addresses those concerns you have? Or do u think a completely different progressive EXP starting from Lv. 50 be a better choice?
  7. EddardStark

Thanks for typing your thoughts was helpful to read. I agree I wouldn't mind something along making option 3) go from 1.7x before going to 2.0x later. And yes I understand, it's just that I view it in the sense of long term player retention and sustainability. Sure any server will have that...
  8. EddardStark

After Wacky's comments that the EXP is up for debate, I would like to start the very important discussion: How should this server's EXP table be changed? Hopefully these are all good options, please vote for the one which you think fits best with your vision for this server. If all of these are...
  9. EddardStark

(bump so any forum lurkers can see this and any last votes can be placed).
  10. EddardStark

Experience in perspective

Hey Code. I definitely agree the EXP needs to be discussed. I'm just currently unsure if wacky will adjust them in the ways we discuss since he hasn't really given an indication that it is up for debate. Whatever his decision on the EXP adjustment is we will have to wait and respect his...
  11. EddardStark

Not a FOG guide

FoG is not Pog!!!! Eddard Stark and Robb Stark disapprove
  12. EddardStark

cute tinyy doggie woofe

cute tinyy doggie woofe
  13. EddardStark

I suppose to answer this part in some more detail: Other than Gloves for Attack 60% and Scroll for Cape for Dex 60% the most commonly sought after scrolls are: Claw 60%, Overall Armor for Dex 60%, Shoes for Jump 60/10%, Spear/Polearm 60%, Staff 60%, Shoes for Dex 60%/10%. Scroll for Claw for...
  14. EddardStark

Ahh I see. And uh yes, if you look through the XML file pretty much all scrolls from regular mobs have a 1/33,333 drop chance. The only exceptions to this are the bosses: Mushmom, ZMM, Jr. Balrog, Crimson Balrog, and some mobs have an even lower rate of 1/50,000 e.g Platoon Chronos. I think the...
  15. EddardStark

Uhhh. Disrupting the game balance is exactly what FoG does. On Phoenix pretty much everyone from lvl 55-90 trains at FoG and doesn't train at any alternative training spots even though ludi and orbis are available. FoG also drops GFA 60% but the GFA 60% isn't really the reason as to why people...
  16. EddardStark

Our Reworked EXP Table

Agree 100%. I think your table you mentioned before would be pretty good: Otherwise my own idea of an exp curve would be to do like actual progressive exp so 1x to 2x (lvl 1- lvl 80) which is the opposite of what OSM did.
  17. EddardStark

So I went through the data and can confirm my initial calculations are correct. Jr Yeti. is mob 5100000 so m5100000 on the data file. It drops item 2040804 which is Scroll for Gloves for Attack on the GM handbook. The rate is 0.00003. As a percentage this is 0.003% and 100 divided by 0.003=...
  18. EddardStark

[BLOG] An Explanation To Some New Things

Keep up all the hard work wacky and staff <3 Can't wait to start again whenever it's all ready :)
  19. EddardStark

Content at start.

Going to change my answer from Vic only to Vic+Orbis at launch. Vic is good till about lvl 50 but then really sub-optimal after that. Otherwise idm it being Vic only and then Orbis releasing very shortly like 2-3 weeks after.
  20. EddardStark

I got to lvl 101 on Old School Maple which had a 2x scroll drop chance but 1x regular equip drop chance, and pretty much the economy felt balanced with those rates. The other thing is that weapons you have 7 slots to scroll so you'd need like 7x scrolls for one weapon. From what I remember off...