Recent content by metito

1. M

Revert back Party EXP to the original(Pre-wipe one)

I'd like to suggest to use the original Party EXP - the one that it was before the wipe : Our EXP gained from party: 2 players = 10% party bonus EXP 3 players = 20% party bonus EXP 4 players = 30% party bonus EXP 5 players = 40% party bonus EXP 6 players = 50% party bonus EXP I understand that...
  2. M

Complete Server Custom Changes List (Updating Thread)

Yes, exactly! Thank you very much!
  3. M

Complete Server Custom Changes List (Updating Thread)

Awesome! There was one Google Excel Sheet with all quests structured in there. It can be useful as well, if someone can find it...
  4. M

[UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread

You people amaze me. You take everything someone says without any grain of salt and never question or doubt the validity of anything that happens around you. I'm out of this thread. I do not get any answers to my questions and only get replies from wackyknights.
  5. M

If it's not a big deal, give me a fucking answer about the Ilbi already. Is it that hard? That's the only thing I want to know. Why are developers/community managers avoiding that question. Ilbi can be traced easily by searching for its ID and corresponding char id who owns it. If there was...
  6. M

Good job. Now you put words I didn't say. Never claimed anywhere I'm superior. I'm just a regular player like everyone else, who has an opinion and I'm not afraid to speak up on what bothers me. I don't really care whether you agree with me or not. Maybe I look superior to you, because you label...
  7. M

Hello there. What I do is none of your business. The question wasn't addressed to you, but to the developers/community manager. Last time I checked, you are neither of those. Stop being so jealous and go look after your own pathetic existence. Apparently, the reason for the fixed amount of Maple...
  8. M

Everything looks good, but where did the Ilbi come from is my question? EDIT : You just gonna give 2,500 Maple Points to everyone who made an account? So my Lv.56 is equal to a dummy account with Lv.1 character. Rewrite formula maybe 100 Maple Points * Level?
  9. M

Farewell

I'm sorry you were born this way.
  10. M

Farewell

Dear Robbery, You just said the following things : "I am in no way an expert about the game, both in gameplay, and functionality", "I'm just a player like you, albeit lower level...". From those 2 quotes, you admit you do not know how the Ilbi drop rate works and secondly, you have nothing to...
  11. M

Farewell

Dear wackyracer, This will be my only and last message to you. As a top player in your server(currently Rank #1, IGN : Monke), I'd like to express my opinion about the whole fiasco since start until now. It's up to you to listen to me and other people who may write you or the propaganda wipers...