Revert back Party EXP to the original(Pre-wipe one)

metito

I'd like to suggest to use the original Party EXP - the one that it was before the wipe :

Our EXP gained from party:
2 players = 10% party bonus EXP
3 players = 20% party bonus EXP
4 players = 30% party bonus EXP
5 players = 40% party bonus EXP
6 players = 50% party bonus EXP

I understand that the reasoning for nerfing it was that it was slightly more than expected, but the mesos trade-off that was split between everyone was enough in my opinion - slightly more EXP at the expense of less mesos shared. Also, this feature was one that made Revival truly unique and encouraged more socializing and party play. With the change that nerfed 4, 5 and 6-man parties, most players will stick to 3-man only party per map and bigger parties will simply not be common anymore.

Please, share your opinion about what you think as well. I'm very satisfied that developers are listening to the community with the recent change made - unisex Avenger. Perhaps, if more players take part of this change, they may consider to bring it back.

Kine

Explorer
As said, I don't think there was a problem with the EXP bonus since the decreased shared mesos was the counterwight.

I don't really mind seeing it changed, but my preference remains with the pre-wipe exp rates.