Recent content by Kami

1. Kami

Why does the client not execute?

I understand why you are frustrated, allow me to clear things up for you: The staff wouldn't bother updating their server status on the main site or post unschedule/schedule server maintenances hence it's understandable that some players may have difficulties knowning what is going on (fyi they...
  2. Kami

Buff the Damage of Final Attack

Aka changing the final attack's slash blast formula
  3. Kami

Suggestion: final attack toggle On/Off

Fighters tend to spend their sp on final attack because they charge their combo faster, thats the only positive i've got in mind regarding final attack, that and as said before, bossing. However In those early versions of the game its mainly about grinding and lvling up, and final attack...
  4. Kami

Give archers a party skill

This is actually a perfect solution for warriors' struggle in kpq and against high avoidability mobs, gives parting between warriors and archers a new, fresh feel.
  5. Kami

buff axe and bw

A change is needed, I would love to see more players with axes, bws rather than swords only, will make the game seem like it has many paths to choose and gives more uniqueness to the char.
  6. Kami

Revert back Party EXP to the original(Pre-wipe one)

+1 Completely agree
  7. Kami

Suggestion: QoL change to maintain playerbase

This feature could maximize its potential only when the servers' player base is big, or when there are more than 6 players playing on the same map (ant tunnel for example) resulting in partyless members that would like to grind in ant tunnel and not be a burden to the players already in a party...
  8. Kami

Suggestion: QoL change to maintain playerbase

A big goal of maplestory private servers(in my opinion) is to make it seem as crowded as possible since thats basically the formula for having more players to play in mushroom game private servers. So, Instead of making 1 channel, like MG2 did in order to make it seem like there are lots of...
  9. Kami

Farewell

'Hi' section turned out to be a goodbye section pretty quickly
  10. Kami

Suggestion: final attack toggle On/Off

As title says, makes final attack useful whenever it needs to. (White Knights wouldn't go final attack otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
  11. Kami

Buff White Knight in a sneakier way

Reduce Elemental Charges' animation time Thus the animation will be faster → slightly better dps when using Charged Blow consistenly