Why does the client not execute?

sanelb

I've tried re-installing it multiple times, but it won't open. And I've tried running it as admin as well.

Martinho

King Slime
The server has had some serious issues that call for a complete reset and re-release.
The new release date is December 11. Stay tuned for more information!

Taqace

As of 12/15 this problem still exists for me. Any ideas? I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Unfortunately I chose to hide the error and can't see it anymore. It worked the very first time installing but hasn't since.

Kami

As of 12/15 this problem still exists for me. Any ideas? I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Unfortunately I chose to hide the error and can't see it anymore. It worked the very first time installing but hasn't since.

I understand why you are frustrated, allow me to clear things up for you:
The staff wouldn't bother updating their server status on the main site or post unschedule/schedule server maintenances hence it's understandable that some players may have difficulties knowning what is going on (fyi they make announcements regarding server status on their discord server mostly)

The server is currently handling DDoS from an anonymous attacker(s), that's pretty much it tbh

Martinho

King Slime
Best way to keep up to date is to join the discord server. You don't have to participate in the chat, but you can check the announcements there to know what's going on.

If connection failed only today but not the past few days, Kami is right and it's because of the DDoS attack that is currently happening and being worked on. The devs are upgrading protection for these matters, so it should be fine in the future.
However, if you tried connecting and had no success prior to this day (12/15), it's possible that you weren't aware of the new re-release client that was uploaded on 12/10 (past Thursday). Download the new client (version 0.01R) if you didn't already the past 5 days.