Useful tools before you start

Code

Tiger
So because Beta should release any time soon, here is a list of tools I use.

Tools
Did I miss anything? Let me know. I may add it.

-I didn't add OPQ/HPQ guide because I doubt it will be added.

I purposely didn't add any training/leveling guide as I didn't deem any guide good enough. I personally encourage people to train where good drops are opposing to fast EXP.

Note: I will not use any links that advertise other servers.

Last edited:

Z00M

Explorer
Zakum quest here's the full version, has all 3 stages and requirements incase some cant get the jq part as well.
Zakum Prequest Guide

Orbis exchange
rather than words, visuals for rewards might be easier to see
Hidden Street

Quests for scrolls n gear some quests r not out yet, good to keep it here tho when expansion happens
Quests Worth Doing

Last edited:

Code

Tiger
Zakum quest here's the full version, has all 3 stages and requirements incase some cant get the jq part as well.
Zakum Prequest Guide

Orbis exchange
rather than words, visuals for rewards might be easier to see
Hidden Street

I added the Hidden Street one. I am not going to advertise other servers in my thread, so the Zakum guide will be ignored. Thanks for your input.

neophyte

Explorer
I use the following link as a skill/weapon attack speed reference, which I think is a pretty important concept. For example, it gives the data on why Shinkita is considered a worse Dagger as its "Fast" attack speed is actually Fast (5) instead of Fast(4).
Ayumilove's Attack Speed Reference (2009)

It has a lot of data that isn't relevant to this server (like Pirates, unreleased weapons) but I believe the useful information is still accurate. It doesn't explicitly state some important information like the fact that booster increases by +2 stages, softcap of Faster (2), so I could write up an attack speed guide if it would be useful. I don't know how common knowledge this stuff is

I like referencing this link for "What Came When"; it's not as comprehensive as the one in the OP, but it's laid out in a more easily read manner.
Basilmarket's What Came When

A guide on how to use a controller would be nice. I can't find the one I used in the past.

Martinho

King Slime
There used to be a Victoria Training Guide in the old Global forum with recommended training spots before the release of Ossyria.
Also, an accurate library would be nice. I think Hidden-Street has a few mistakes in terms of drops if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Does anyone know an accurate tool for damage calculation?

Last edited:

Kine

Explorer
A guide on how to use a controller would be nice. I can't find the one I used in the past.

I remember controller usage being prohibited in some servers. However, I can make a guide on how to set up maple with a controller if it is allowed in this server and once I have some free time on my hands.