[UPDATE] Pink and White Hairstyles Update!

Will you be getting pink or white hair?

• Pink

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • White

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

eGoddess

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Hi again everyone!!
ijMJBps.png

Hope you guys are all enjoying open beta! Meanwhile, here's the much anticipated post about the progress on the re-coloring of all hairstyles to pink and white
vTKNboy.png
. Pink and White hair colors will be released once all hairstyles are re-colored and will be REG colors only.

Please note that these hairstyles are not in the game yet and that all hairstyles in this post are still a work in progress and may look different once actually released.

MALE

Pink

PurMHA2.png
If1sW7J.png
Hh4swlm.png
gjAln6Q.png
RGwHodk.png
qiIFLtB.png
WOy3fXl.png
HpS9aHY.png
86OsX0A.png
9dORlsL.png
PLlBfoq.png
lBFqyyb.png
qYR7XGj.png
3PKaf3M.png
9ocj25U.png
aYLO7pc.png
0x6atv6.png
wWUX6IE.png

White

ohMLIlY.png
dmD6x6K.png
ewhFG5M.png
KIi9rSk.png
f74fyVQ.png
Eqq0aSt.png
KEvQQLv.png
rDCjyJb.png
RwrYfal.png
CheMhMw.png
NiAX2vu.png
CdnO0l5.png
ajYX8Or.png
w2YBIO3.png
beD9dqt.png
mNEoyJ3.png
38YcrXV.png
789ZUIb.png

FEMALE

Pink

xINqLx3.png
tTHFhf7.png
kOjDpb8.png
O4LD0Uc.png

White

tezosGs.png
6PIGCHc.png
FHsNw8x.png
pvx7C8E.png

Keep an eye out for GM's walking around showing off how some of these will look in game
0CVVv3Y.png

'Til next time,
eGoddess
8eEmKXy.png

Code

Tiger
Nice, any chance that black hairs are redesigned? For example: Caspia, Romance and Metrosexual's black aren't truly black . I would love to see this to be actually black.

eGoddess

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Nice, any chance that black hairs are redesigned? For example: Caspia, Romance and Metrosexual's black aren't truly black . I would love to see this to be actually black.

Not a bad idea! It would certainly be disappointing if you paid for white hair but there is minimal difference from the black version. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Mice

Aw, the images didn't load for me before I voted. I picked white, but after seeing the examples, I wanna change my vote to pink lol

Edit: damn, nice to know I actually can change my vote! The white is nice, but I love the pastel look the pink gives the lighter hairstyles.