Mark Of The Survivor

WildHeart

Forum Moderator
Staff member
0Ub3twR.png
MARK OF THE SURVIVOR
0Ub3twR.png

As part of the compensation we're giving away a 'Mark Of The Survivor' hat to anyone who made an account prior to wackyracer's forum post on the 5th of December ([UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread).

You can claim the hat from 'Nemi' at Lith Harbor.
If you're eligible to recieve the 'Mark Of The Beta' hat you'll be able to claim both hats from 'Nemi'.

The stats on the hat are the same as Mark Of The Beta (+1 all stats +15 defense).

Last edited by a moderator:

WillardDog

MOGGERS

Honestly though, thank you for this. Not the hat (but we will accept the hat!), but the recognition that the past month has been a giant fart sandwich, and for making an effort and listening to everyone.

May RSbeta2.0 forever live on in the meme of "Mark of the Survivor"; for we did not lose hope, nay, our faith survived.

Long Live RevivalStory Official Release 2 TM

devious

Can't wait for release, been counting down the days.
Hopefully the community remains with us, I know I was a meme throughout the whole process and I apologise for that, it was all jokes.

Jokes aside, I hope for a clean and positive release and look forward to it XD
Hope to meet you guys on maple island, many thanks!

DrewDragoon

King Slime
On one hand this is very welcome and will please many people, on the other it sort of diminishes people's hats who played beta. Saying this as someone who doesn't receive any beta hat btw.

devious

On one hand this is very welcome and will please many people, on the other it sort of diminishes people's hats who played beta. Saying this as someone who doesn't receive any beta hat btw.

I personally would have to say this is a great idea on what they're doing.

I made my revival story account in early November but I was unable to play during the beta, therefore missed all the hype etc around it, then the server went down & I missed it all..
Finally we have a re-release coming out, and I can feel a bit included.

We will have different bandanas, Mark of Beta (Red) & Mark of Survivor (Black); Which can be used to tell who the ex beta users were, I personally think the admins and staff are doing a great job & they have given numerous amounts of maple points etc to reimburse people which wasn't needed in my opinion.

They have gone above & beyond, without a doubt, I hope the user base sticks around & I hope for a successful launch!

Martinho

King Slime
Will the Mark hats only be temporarily available?
Or do I still get them if I make a new character 6 months from release?

Robbery

Beginner
Unfortunately no. They're only available to CBT/OBT participants, and anyone who created an account before the aforementioned date in the original post.

devious

dang.... I just discovered this server today. I can't get the Mark of Beta?
As Robbery has already mentioned, unfortunately not.

However if you haven't done so already, I would begin voting daily to gain maple points early :)
Kind regards.

Affinity

Explorer
dang.... I just discovered this server today. I can't get the Mark of Beta?

Feelsbad dude, I'm in the same boat. I didn't bother playing initially when I saw it wasn't as smooth running.
Then when I heard of the wipe, I just thought I would make my account when the server starts on friday.
However, I just made it right after the announcement instead :'(

I missed out too, but I'm still gonna play.
-looking for a helm for being in this forum for so long :( - jkjk