Implement player shop

slsl

I always felt player shop & fm is an important part of the game, not only give player another reason to vote daily, a better server economy and help players to have a better understanding of the current market price. Another reason is that whenever a new player enter the server, most of the time they will visit fm first, having player shop in FM will bring more current players to chill/afk in FM, it will give new player a better impression of the server (not dead).

yeehaw

Web Developer
Staff member
Web Developer
Administrator
Community Manager
Forum Administrator
Developer
Game Master
Respected Member
Player shops is already on our to-do list, just not top priority right now.
I'll be posting an "Upcoming Features" post very soon in Announcements, which will list everything we have planned, and what we are currently working on.

Knivingdude

Balrog Killer
I don't think there are any plans in adding Hired Merchants currently. For now Player Shops are going to be the focus when it comes to developing that certain aspect as far as I know.

Affinity

Explorer
Yes as KD said, wacky is working on shops (the standing one) rather than the hired merchants, since our version doesn't come with hired merchants. I believe he's trying to find ways to accommodate people using shops, such as multiple characters?? cannot confirm anything