• 2 months

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 3 months

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 4 months

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

juniormints

I feel like the timeline of what comes when should be revisited. I think when the original poll was started we didn't quite know about the modified exp curve/10x quest exp changes, and a lot of people seem to want something in between 2-3 weeks and 2-3 months for Orbis/3rd job. I know I won't be reaching level 70 in a month, but people were able to in MG without the exp/quest changes, and with the addition of more quests, I can only see this being more of a problem for them, and a whole month of just waiting for Orbis/El Nath is probably pretty brutal. (I set it so you can vote for multiple times so you can pick the range where you would be happy for release)

Quiet

Explorer
I think 4-6 weeks is the sweetspot, depending on the EXP curve this is about when more and more people will start to hit level 70.

Sike

I think 6 to 8 weeks is fair. Yes people will hit 60+ in that time, but what about the majority of the population? We should give enough time for people to settle in and get a foundation (mesos, equips, pots, make friends to play with) before we just throw more content at them. Whats enough time for the average to above average player to experience Victoria island contently? One month seems too short.