Can't try Beta?

Mowch

Hey!

Thanks for all the work you're putting in on this server, I'm very excited to try out this server and have a ton of fun!

I tried creating a beta character to try the server out today and make sure everything ran smoothly, but I can't actually play. I can start everything up, get to my character selection, create my character.... but as soon as I try to go into the game ( select my character ), the screen goes black as if it is loading in... and then closes with the error popup:

"The connection to the server has ended.
Please try it again later."

I couldn't find anywhere saying Beta was closed off or anything along those lines, is everything okay? Will I be able to play for launch? Thank you in advance! Any and all info is appreciated :)

Take care for now!

Martinho

King Slime
Hi Mowch,
Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, OBT finished on Halloween. BUT, official release is only two days away!
The server will open on Novembre 14 at 6am PST (15pm CET).

I'm pretty sure Wacky will make an announcement here on the forums soon, but you might want to join the Discord to catch the latest news first.

Martinho

King Slime
There are two variants of Mark of the Beta in the game: the dark one for closed beta and the light one for open beta.
If you didn't participate in any of these beta tests, you won't get a Mark of the Beta.