Back for more

Martinho

King Slime
Hi there,

I used to play a bit a few years ago, I was playing F/P back then. I'm looking forward to play again.

One question: How do I connect to the discord channel? I was there a few moments ago but with an unclaimed account. When I logged in again, the channel was gone.

Hope to see you all in-game soon!

Knivingdude

Balrog Killer
Hope to meet you in-game soon!

As for the discord, the icon changed to a Orange Mushoom so it might still be there.

Welcome back!

Martinho

King Slime
As for the discord, the icon changed to a Orange Mushoom so it might still be there.
Problem is this:
On my pc, I used discord in my browser apparently with an unclaimed account, whatever that means.
On my phone, I use the discord app and I apparently use a claimed account that is connected to my email address.

When I opened discord on my pc, I was somehow connected to the RevivalStory discord channel, probably because I was in the old Global and ToV channel. On my phone, I was not in the Revival channel. So what I did was, I logged onto my account on the pc hoping that I could access the Revival channel on my phone that way, but the opposite happened and I can't access the channel in my browser anymore.

That's the clearest I could explain it... ^^