Web Developer
Administrator
Community Manager
Forum Administrator
Developer
Game Master
Respected Member
Hiya everyone!

For those of you who remember me from the past, welcome back yo!

For those of you who have just met me for the first time with RevivalStory, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^_^

I'm going to be doing my best to actively participate in the forum discussions and post updates about the development as things move along! I also will do my best to make sure that our community remains a safe and mature place, as well as an active and vibrant one.

To finish off this greeting, I want to quickly revisit an excerpt one of my old friends wrote regarding the old MS experience.

This experience is different from later versions of the game (even pre-bb versions like v40+) in that it is heavily focused on community, immersion, and the Maple World as opposed to levels and stats. The game was a very different experience back then and we are working hard to bring that back. For all you beta testers reading this, there is still a long road ahead. But I want you, when you first enter the game, not to start testing and grinding, but to take a step back and take in the world around you. Turn on the soundtrack and give it a good listen. Pretend that once again you have stepped into a new and foreign universe and are exploring it for the first time. Remember that this isn't about the game, it's about the experience, and you will be set up for success here. This applies to all future players too. The world isn't going anywhere, and I want to ask everyone to appreciate it instead of just pounding through levels and getting gear.

- Exile // March 24th, 2016

I hope that everyone finds their home here.

With love,
wackyracer

Last edited:

Mobster

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Game Master
tov.png

StayGold

Good to see you back, wacky.

I knew you were still working on bringing MG/ToV back. I hope you've been taking good care of your health.

Ninja

August 26th, 2017 and the build up to it was a very special time in my life, greatly in-part due to the hard work that you guys put into creating MG/ToV. It was the best server any of us could have ever asked for. The fact that you're working to give it back to us in the best way(s) you can means a great deal to me. I'm excited to see familiar and new faces in game. Thank you, Wacky. <3