Search results

1. xerta

[UPDATE] Moar Bugs Squashed & Happy 6/9!!

This is some good updates!
  2. xerta

POLL: How should the EXP be adjusted? (repost)

I belive our best bet are having a progressive exp system that comes into account after 50 or so. Since we will have 10X quest exp and you have quests to around level 50 those first lvls should go by fast. (If you are just willing to do the quests.)
  3. xerta

Not a FOG guide

FoG will not be in for release. ~Locked~
  4. xerta

Suggestion: Pio And The Recycling - (The Relaxer)

Then it wont be in the client since we dont have aqua either. (OR beginner skills)
  5. xerta

Suggestion: Pio And The Recycling - (The Relaxer)

I dont know exactly when it was added. If the client support chairs the quest can be added. Thought I cant find what version it was added but it was in the era of 2005-2007.
  6. xerta

Eyyo whattup it's yaboy uh....

Welcome back!
  7. xerta

Experience in perspective

I think regarding the exp curve its something he will look into once we are closer to release and the beta is out. Thats why it hasnt been much of a discussion latley. Mostly it depends on we dont know how what 10x quest exp will do to the lvling speed in the early lvls. Like should we look...
  8. xerta

Our Reworked EXP Table

If you dont do the killquests you wont lvl to fast. Out of the 555k Exp you get from doing all quests 400k of that are from killquests pretty much. once you hit 30 and you have do all killquests then you will need to do 3 killquests to get one lvl so at that time its not worth it as much as if...
  9. xerta

Suggestion: Increase scroll drop chance

This is the real one for earring for int. Droprate 1x = 0,005 Kills per drop: 20000 Droprate 1.5x = 0,0075 Kills per drop: 13333,33333 Droprate 2x = 0,01 Kills per drop: 10000 Droprate 2.5x = 0,0125 Kills per drop: 8000 (lets hope I did this right, but the droprate atleast are correct) I added...
  10. xerta

Not a FOG guide

Same. FoG is super but i feel like its a bit OP if we are not going to have orbis/ludi to. Without those maps fog will be the best map for training by far.
  11. xerta

let's do this

Hello Xellopi!
  12. xerta

Hello maple nerds

Welcome back!
  13. xerta

Count to 10,000!

two
  14. xerta

How are you guys passing ur time while waitin for beta?

I am working. And started to rewatch Naruto....
  15. xerta

Old Maplestory screenshots

I wish I had 1,000,000,000 meso. This is some good screenshots.
  16. xerta

MapleStory word chain

Arc Staff
  17. xerta

Client Suggestions

Id like to have widescreen to. Even if I still play in fullscreen it stills feels good to have a bit higher aspectratio.
  18. xerta

Our Reworked EXP Table

I think 1-50 should be normal and then after that starting to reduce exp needed per level. Since we have some quests that will speed up the early lvls + kpq means it will be fast annyways after 30 it starts to get slow but still fine untill 50 where the quest starts to become a bit more sparse...
  19. xerta

Back for more

Welcome!
  20. xerta

hi

Hello! And welcome.