Search results

1. Martinho

QoL accuracy changes for warrior

Hi all, A small suggestion regarding accuracy for warriors. I played warrior during the first release and loved the gameplay, however I really missed KPQ and don't like how I'll need crazy scrolled gear to challenge Mushmom. My suggestion would be to lower the avoidability of these mobs to give...
  2. Martinho

The inevitable "what will you play?" thread

With release just around the corner, someone has to ask this question. So... What will you play on release??? @Mods
  3. Martinho

Forum activity encouragement

Hi guys! Imo, the forum needs more activity. Discord is 50% relevant, 50% spam and hence very unclear and uninviting, again in MY opinion. For me, part of the nostalgia comes from visiting forums, looking up guides, having on and off-topic discussions and playing forum games. In order to...
  4. Martinho

[WIP] Essential quest guide

Hello guys! With this guide I want to shed light on the different quests and which quests I believe to be essential, convenient or completely useless. There's a list of all quests with requirements and rewards here. This guide will divide them into different categories based on requirements and...
  5. Martinho

OBT feedback

Hi guys, The past two weeks I've been having a lot of fun playing Maple. One week I have played RevivalStory OBT, the other week I played a similar private server with no adjustments whatsoever. This made it possible for me to compare the QoL changes that Revival has made to the original...
  6. Martinho

Area bosses

There's been a little bit of talk about area bosses on Discord. I am a huge fan because they add extra goals to the early game, albeit small goals, without harming the nostalgic experience. Without them, the only bosses are King Slime (for which you're required to PQ and is hardly challenging...
  7. Martinho

MapleStory word chain

Let's play a simple game to kill time while we wait for closed beta: MAPLESTORY WORD CHAIN Rules are simple: All words have to be MapleStory terminology (monsters, weapons, towns, stats...); The last letter of the previous word is the first letter of your word; No foul or offensive language...
  8. Martinho

Back for more

Hi there, I used to play a bit a few years ago, I was playing F/P back then. I'm looking forward to play again. One question: How do I connect to the discord channel? I was there a few moments ago but with an unclaimed account. When I logged in again, the channel was gone. Hope to see you all...