Search results

1. Martinho

Add server wide announcements for 2nd/3rd job advance

I like this idea but only for job advancements and maybe extra benchmarks after level 70.
  2. Martinho

Why does the client not execute?

Best way to keep up to date is to join the discord server. You don't have to participate in the chat, but you can check the announcements there to know what's going on. If connection failed only today but not the past few days, Kami is right and it's because of the DDoS attack that is currently...
  3. Martinho

MapleStory word chain

Easter basket
  4. Martinho

Count to 10,000!

5. Martinho

Buff Fire/Poison Wizard

Venom = Poison Breath?
  6. Martinho

QoL accuracy changes for warrior

It's unfair that Warrior is the only class that has "not being able to do PQ" as their job description. I can see how "not the best PQ class" can be part of class identity, but completely being left out of a unique part of the game is unfair. Unless you make an AP build that is suboptimal for...
  7. Martinho

This is the best argument. It won't be a problem in the first weeks after release, but in a few months there won't be that much lvl 2X players to assemble your party with. Imagine needing a Magician and only finding a Warrior...
  8. Martinho

Mark Of The Survivor

Will the Mark hats only be temporarily available? Or do I still get them if I make a new character 6 months from release?
  9. Martinho

Remove gender restriction from armor

Ideally, gender would be removed from the game entirely. You don't pick a gender at the start and you can choose any hairstyle, eye shape and clothes you like. I have a female colleague whose hair is exactly the Vincent hairstyle, I just realized. =)
  10. Martinho

It's happening! xD
  11. Martinho

Mark Of The Survivor

Nice, this will be my hat for the weekend.
  12. Martinho

I appreciate your opinion, but there are a few problems I have with this statement. First, I don't want to choose my class based on the ability to do KPQ or kill Mushmom because they only make up a small portion of the game. The accuracy puzzle is one of these things that makes playing a Warrior...
  13. Martinho

Forum activity encouragement

True, didn't think about that.
  14. Martinho

That's why I end my post by clearly saying other mobs don't need changing. KPQ is more than just training, it's where I usually fill up my buddy list. Not to mention the rewards you can get.
  15. Martinho

Count to 10,000!

16. Martinho

MapleStory word chain

Green Bamboo Hat
  17. Martinho

Seeing that image, I'm saying: UNISEX EQUIPS PL0X!!!
  18. Martinho

Complete Server Custom Changes List (Updating Thread)

This one? REVIVAL QUEST (version 1) Milksmuggler made that, iirc.
  19. Martinho

Hi all, A small suggestion regarding accuracy for warriors. I played warrior during the first release and loved the gameplay, however I really missed KPQ and don't like how I'll need crazy scrolled gear to challenge Mushmom. My suggestion would be to lower the avoidability of these mobs to give...
  20. Martinho

[UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread

Stop the fight already, the compensation has been adjusted, the complainers have been heard. No need to go on about it. Everyone will get 2500NX up until lvl 25, for each level above 25 you get 100 extra. Basically you get lvl*100NX if you're above level 25 which was exactly what metito was...