Search results

1. M

Maple Weapons

If the difference is almost non existent at endgame what's the point in making it ultra rare ? To keep Yellow Umbrella from being obsolete? On top of obtaining one you have to remember it has to be scrolled well.
  2. M

Maple Weapons

I believe all this is futile since many mesos have exchanged hands and if anything changes those people will start to bitch and moan instead of me so I suppose wacky has his hands tied at this point better to keep the existing high level players happy over the newer ones which is fair I guess...
  3. M

Maple Weapons

Yes I believe it is 5% drop per weapon then divide that by the amount of people (30-40?) and you have much less than 1% chance of obtaining on each cake. Then factor in that I can only participate for one, sometimes two sets of cakes a day and there you have a nearly impossible probability of...
  4. M

Maple Weapons

I guess all your points boil down to "You don't need it and you have better grinding maps than we did back in the day" I am a new player that wanted to create DEXless sin and LUKless mage so while maple weapons are not a requirement they would help a lot. I believe most of the other weapons...
  5. M

Maple Weapons

What was the thought process into making them so rare and exclusive? The chances of getting a weapon you need is literally close to 0. Aren't these weapons supposed to help new players catch up? New players can't even get their hands on one without being insanely lucky. Not to mention you...