Search results

1. Ryck

Reduce Inventory Expansion Cost

Why are inventory slots 4,000NX per 4 slot when we only get 250 a day by voting. This can't be right. 4,000 ÷ 250 = 16 16 days of voting for 4 slots Either reduce the cost (1/10 of current cost is fair IMO) or have it cost Meso instead
  2. Ryck

Remove gender restriction from armor

Glad to hear this is being addressed! (And that they are actually reading the suggestions on this forum) Wacky even mentioned addressing the warrior Sky Shark set in the future. All in all, great. Although looking back on it, if the solution was to hotfix this particular overall in this way...
  3. Ryck

AP & SP Builds - All Classes 1st & 2nd Job

Introduction This super early version of Maplestory is so old that it is a challenge in and of itself to find proper guides for classes you may want to play. Guides from this era, they either do not exist, are sub-optimal, or just straight-up wrong. Considering the time investment required just...
  4. Ryck

Very good points on the Top/Bottom scrolls. To be honest I completely forgot they touched on that possibility. Though quite frankly at this point I think the dev team forgot too... Unless something is said about it in these upcoming days leading up to the re-launch, I foresee very few male...
  5. Ryck

Issue: We should not feel obligated to make our character a certain gender just for the ability to wear specific armor pieces. Cause: Talking specifically about the Lv. 35 Thief overall Blue Avenger which only female thieves can wear and gives +4DEX (potential +5DEX) with room for scrolling...