Search results

1. H

Wipe, hype or not?

Respect. Happy mapling frendo. I'm sure we'll catch eachother in another server down the road ~<3
  2. H

Wipe, hype or not?

Well it has been decided. Wacky said no wipe. I wish this server well.
  3. H

Wipe, hype or not?

The fact that the majority of us are adults, have jobs/(andor)school and sleep. It's a weird flex to up or available for everytime the server didn't crap on itself. You keep downplaying the severity of no-wipe without any beneficial thing to add on your stance. Again, all non-wipers keep...
  4. H

Wipe, hype or not?

That's an oddly weird flex of you to say. Are you gonna run a business and have your hours so inconveniently placed that only 1/5th of your customer base can even reach you?
  5. H

Wipe, hype or not?

Did they though? I'm not gonna wake up out of a dead sleep when annoucements is pinged just to play an hour or so before the server goes down. I'm not gonna miss work to play when it is up. When I have what is called "free time" and cannot play. You speak of a lot of "equal opportunity" when...
  6. H

Wipe, hype or not?

Non-wipers sure seem like they care more about their "time" and progress than they do the overall health of a server. A wipe while the server is deemed 100% for the FIRST TIME is absolutely justifiable. The game was in alpha during beta and "release" was beta. How come you guys aren't willing...