Search results

1. Jordan

Wipe, hype or not?

MapleRoyals was a v62 server I mean they have thousands of players now? So your saying this is just another server that’s going to float around 100 players and never grow? Who would want to play that? Just a small community of people will play before another server is released with similar ideas...
  2. Jordan

Wipe, hype or not?

Let’s say MapleRoyals released last week and they went down for a bit then came back up. There would be like 200 players as soon as it’s up, why is there only 90. I’ve seen the server go on and off and haven’t bothered to play my hour a day because of the stability and I see the future is bad...
  3. Jordan

Wipe, hype or not?

There is only 90 players on average online for the past week or so. When the hype was here upon release there was 200+. Already 50% of the server has disappeared, and the hype is dead. Servers releases are always hype and attracts players that either continue to play maplestory regularly or...
  4. Jordan

Wipe, hype or not?

The game was online and offline periodically for the past few weeks. Some people were waiting around for the unstable server to come online only so they could get ahead. Yes they played but realistically the server could have been on at let’s say 2am and I couldn’t sleep and just wanted to play...
  5. Jordan

Count to 10,000!

6. Jordan

MapleStory word chain

Iron Knuckle
  7. Jordan

Count to 10,000!

8. Jordan

Gym rat playing MapleStory, nothing to see here..

Gym rat playing MapleStory, nothing to see here..
  9. Jordan

Forum name change.

When I was creating my forum account it asked for my name and I didn't realize that would be my username. Could someone please change it to Varkonio, thanks.