Search results

1. matheusminto

Add channels for America and Asia!

Do you think 70% of all players are from Netherlands? Or better for your point, from Europe? Netherlands has 17million people USA has 300million+ (Brazil has 210million) Korea has 51 million people. (Australia has 25million) --------------------------------------------------------------- The...
  2. matheusminto

Buff Fire/Poison Wizard

Too OP! Just make venom lasts longer and fire arrow deal a little more dmg its enough I think.
  3. matheusminto

AP Reset

I think we shouldn't do a change like having AP reset for mesos for little to no reason. Vote points feel cheap. I prefer NX cash. I don't think things should be definitive, we don't know how the server will be changed in the next 6 months.
  4. matheusminto

Revert back Party EXP to the original(Pre-wipe one)

Please! Change it back!
  5. matheusminto

Suggestion: QoL change to maintain playerbase

This idea is great and should be implemented! Other ideas that should be implemented too: buff F/P and add AMERICA servers
  6. matheusminto

Suggestion: QoL change to maintain playerbase

Agree. The chat must have a option to hide from other channels.
  7. matheusminto

Give us the option to disable MapleTips spamming the chat

Change them to make more sense for Revival!
  8. matheusminto

Don't type anything here, I can not see.

Don't type anything here, I can not see.
  9. matheusminto

Buff Fire/Poison Wizard

Hello Mr. Wackyracer again we are here today to ask your person for a change, now regarding the weakness of F/P choice. Since we are months from Ludibrium and even when having it I don't think they are getting the love I/L and Clerics have. Suggestion: BUFF F/P WIZARD How should we do it? (Only...
  10. matheusminto

Add channels for America and Asia!

Hello Mr. Wackyracer We are here today (me and the whole nation confirmed through discord) to ask for AMERICA channel and ASIA channel since NETHERLANDS is a place far far away from most players!
  11. matheusminto

Wipe, hype or not?

Don`t wype the server pls Wacky!
  12. matheusminto

Custom spawn rates per map

I just love this idea, completely agree!!! Please buff maps that no one cares about.
  13. matheusminto

Can't try Beta?

If you dont play beta you dont get the hat +1?