Search results

1. L

Reduce Inventory Expansion Cost

Not sure how I feel about this. Good points, but 1/10 sounds way too low for me. But if a change does happen, please refund previous purchases because I bought two expansions so far haha. It seems the problem rather is that we gain so little NX for voting (25 cents equivalent). Having a voting...
  2. L

Who can I reach out to? To get unbanned from discord.

dango have mercy on this man #freedevious
  3. L

[UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread

Ok Robbery, sounds good. If I said anything that hurt your feelings, my bad. For me, it's the limitation of this form of communicating in long forum posts that hinders my ability to see the humanity in others, as I am much more used to talking to people face-to-face in short exchanges of...
  4. L

[UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread

I don't think it's hard to see that the crux of his argument has nothing to do with account age, but rather the time invested. And, yeah. There's a direct correlation between character level and time invested. Again, character level (although not perfect) is probably the best indicator we have...
  5. L

Farewell

Let's be ultra generous and say that 100 Mushmom were killed legitimately through the course of this 2-week lifecycle of RevivalStory. The Ilbi drop rate according to the RevivalStory Library is 0.03% (I assume there are repeated 3's in the end, making it a 1/3000 chance). But let's be super...