Search results

1. Amy

Buff Fire/Poison Wizard

Do they really need a buff? They're already extremely powerful in third job.
  2. Amy

Remove gender restriction from armor

True. You could remove gender from the game and nobody would even notice, because female and male maplestory characters look the same if you dont impose this arbitrary armor restriction
  3. Amy

Remove gender restriction from armor

Why only the avenger, though? Why not just flat out remove it for all armors? I'd love to be able to equip the male mage armors, but have a female hairstyle, for instance.
  4. Amy

Forum activity encouragement

The discord is pretty much entirely just spam at this point. I too would love some sort of way to encourage people to actually post on the forum, since it seems like here, you get more people who actually care about the game.
  5. Amy

Clerics: Invincible or Bless first?

Now that Invincible got a massive buff, I've been wondering what a Cleric should max first. Bless for the +20 accuracy or Invincible for the -30% physical damage? What would parties find more valuable? I'm thinking Invincible, but I'm honestly not sure.
  6. Amy

Dexless rogue & lukless mage

Normal cleric. Misclicked and clicked luckless
  7. Amy

[WIP] Essential quest guide

I don't think the sauna robe is an essential quest, since this server is removing secondary stat requirements for armor. This means that thieves and mages will actually have better armors they can choose from without sacrificing int/dex.