Search results

1. V

Meso inflation & trading

Hey Interesting thread. :) I dont think this approach is necessary and I dont see how it would benefit newer players. I think increased item prices would only make people even more reliant on Coolies/FoG to generate mesos, which is already an issue. It would also delay the transition to deep...
  2. V

Remove TP rocks OR replace them with pet equips

Hello! As you may know TP rocks are currently purchasable through the cash shop and with no update from staff regarding them I assume they are here to stay for release. I think we all agree that they do not belong in this version of Maplestory and the only reason for adding them would be to...
  3. V

Class changes

I/L Mages are great up until the release of Ludi where they fall off hard. They have the highest experience rate during El Nath due to bains and will be even better with the tweaked party exp that rewards the highest damage dealer. I think its a pretty justified fall off considering how great...
  4. V

Feedback Regarding the Removal of Secondary Stat Requirements on Armor

I dont mind option B as long as you also add top str scrolls. The tricky part would be deciding where these scrolls should drop. I suggest locking 1 scroll behind Bains as the drops there are pretty lackluster. Im also going to assume that wacky will heavily delay Ludi, and Bains being more...
  5. V

Skill Balancing(Mostly for White Knight and Crusader)

My pleasure bro. :) There is not a whole lot of bossing in this server, we basically will only have Papalatus, Pianus and Zakum. White Knight absolutely destroys Pianus and is probably highest dps. Unfortunately due to lack of elemental weakness on Pap and Zakum White Knight is one of the...
  6. V

Skill Balancing(Mostly for White Knight and Crusader)

I can assure you that White Knight has one of the best solo exp rates out of all the classes in Ludi, they are 3rd behind FP mage and DK. On top of this they are also the most cost efficient class and make the most mesos solo, it all boils down to Dual Ghost Pirates and I will explain why. Dual...