Search results

1. Plusmine

[UPDATE] Website? Done. Game Data? Fixed. Closed Beta Registration?! OPENING SOON!!

What's your actual stance regarding the EXP table? Can we get a TL;DR of it? I dont' really mind it much, but it would be nice to know what we are going to play/test actually. Or is it the intention to beta-play it blind and get a feel of it.
  2. Plusmine

[BLOG] Introduction and Hair Update - "New" Hairstyles and Colors

This is actually quite exciting. One of my first choices would be White, but I do not know if that could be possible as some styles are quite clear already. Anyway, welcome, and thanks for your work!
  3. Plusmine

What Will You Play First?

I hate myself but not that much to thunderbolt brrrr in Florina. Also Fire Boards → Lupins → Red Drakes is sweet.
  4. Plusmine

POLL: How should the EXP be adjusted? (repost)

Thanks for your point. Was that true for every server? EMS fucked the timeline in quite some ways, and I remember them quite early, but I can be 100% wrong. Not that it really matters, as this server is GMS based, anyway.
  5. Plusmine

ugh2

ugh2
  6. Plusmine

What Will You Play First?

Cold Beam focused I/L, or Cleric. Ten years, and I can't move on.
  7. Plusmine

ugh

ugh
  8. Plusmine

POLL: How should the EXP be adjusted? (repost)

I personally voted Option 3. I'm fine with Option 4, too. If people think Option 3 is quite extreme with 2x directly from 50+, I wound't mind either nerfing it levels 50~70 down to 1,7x or so, so you get the full 2x (and the so much needed boost up to 80) at the start of 3rh job. But I'm ideally...