Search results

1. Kine

Count to 10,000!

2. Kine

Expand the white and pink hair colours

Currently there are indeed only a few hairstyles that can be colored white and pink, link Affinity mentioned. Some people weren't aware of this and wasted tons of NX! (not pointing fingers) And YES I'm all with you on the suggestion!
  3. Kine

Count to 10,000!

4. Kine

Free market

SCROLLS S > Scroll for Two-Handed (2H) BW for ATT 60% S > Scroll for Spear for ATT 60% S > Scroll for Staff for MATT 60% S > Scroll for Gloves for DEX 60% EQUIPS S > Mithril Crusader Helmet (lv50) (1 STR, 51 def) S > Brown Moon Gloves (lv50) (3 LUK) ETC S > All kinds of ores STARS S >...
  5. Kine

We are back!!!

Mad props to @yeehaw for retrieving all old posts :) Can't wait to see great discussions unfold again like the old days. Have fun! - Bushido (Coinflip)
  6. Kine

Add channels for America and Asia!

@wackyracer do you have some numbers perhaps?
  7. Kine

Revert back Party EXP to the original(Pre-wipe one)

As said, I don't think there was a problem with the EXP bonus since the decreased shared mesos was the counterwight. I don't really mind seeing it changed, but my preference remains with the pre-wipe exp rates.
  8. Kine

buff axe and bw

Two handed axes AND BWs already have an average higher attack of +2 over their two handed sword counterparts: Level 20: Sword: 40 Axe: 42 Bw: 42 Level 25: Sword: 45 Axe: 47 Bw: 47 Level 30: Sword: 50 Axe: 52 Bw: 52 (etc.) One handed axes and BWs I haven't checked... but imo 2H beats 1H most...
  9. Kine

Add channels for America and Asia!

What makes you think that most players are far away from the Netherlands?
  10. Kine

QoL accuracy changes for warrior

You're not wrong in saying that relationships are made in KPQ, but given the (hopefully) large number of people, you can make many friends going to the likes of Pig Beach, Mushroom Garden, Slime Tree and HHG. The rewards part is indeed the portion of the PQ that would attract most people...
  11. Kine

QoL accuracy changes for warrior

I think there's sufficiently many other options for warriors to train at those levels. All classes have to make trade-offs on where to train. Because of that I think there's no need for the changes you have suggested.
  12. Kine

[UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread

Plot twist: wacky made a typo and meant tobi
  13. Kine

Farewell

Pretty much everything I wanted to say. I'm gonna add a few more things: @wacky: 1. Find a community manager 2. If you don't find a community manager, be one yourself 3. Be more transparent and stick to your word kind regards, bushido
  14. Kine

Wipe, hype or not?

As he has said before multiple times.
  15. Kine

Wipe, hype or not?

What do you want? It's a private server, open for anyone on this planet. We can't grant everyone's wishes. I will have to agree with @Robbery regarding the choice and priorities bit. I live in Europe and if the server was released at 1AM on a Saturday, I'd plan my weekend around it. That's my...
  16. Kine

Remove TP rocks OR replace them with pet equips

Man, TP rocks are the worst. Please remove them from the game :)
  17. Kine

Quality of Life Changes

Personally I disagree with all of these points. They will indeed improve the quality of life in game, but playing a v12 msps isn't about comfort. The struggle of playing in these versions is what adds to the nostalgic feeling.
  18. Kine

[UPDATE] Pink and White Hairstyles Update!

Looks great! Can't wait to see these in game. Personally I'm going with blue hair :)
  19. Kine

Count to 10,000!

99 :o
  20. Kine

Class changes

How do we feel about making FA toggle-able? This was briefly mentioned in the discord by milksmuggler, and I think it's a brilliant idea.