Search results

1. Rixon

Suggestions regarding retaining casual players

+1 I like this post. A lot. It was already settled by the community and by @wackyracer that scrolls drop chance would be doubled or by x1.5 (don't quite remember by how much). Great post and thanks for sharing.
  2. Rixon

New here, looking for friends!

Welcome. Hope you find some good people and enjoy your time!
  3. Rixon

Class changes

I really liked that on Unity. Big thumbs up
  4. Rixon

[BLOG] Introduction and Hair Update - "New" Hairstyles and Colors

That's amazing. Keep it up!!
  5. Rixon

let's do this

Welcome ~~!! Sweet art btw
  6. Rixon

Not a FOG guide

Fog is not pog on launch but for sure will be pog much later on
  7. Rixon

Count to 10,000!

Vault 13
  8. Rixon

Suggestion: Increase scroll drop chance

@Code @Z00M Hopefully @wackyracer will see this and clear things up for us on how that XML works. I used his instructions basically that's how i calculated all of this but who knows i might have been wrong.
  9. Rixon

I just checked again to make sure i wasn't wrong - In the v62 GM Handbook (the v55 that i found didn't have scrolls in it) and our XML file - There are two Mushmoms - 1 that drops Earrings Int 60% for 0.005% = 1/200 (makes sense) and 1 that drops Earrings Int 60% for 0.00008% = 1/12500. @Z00M...
  10. Rixon

@wackyracer More examples on the current drop rates for scrolls based on our current XML file - Earrings Int 60% - Rocky Mask/Lazy Buffy/Transformed Yeti/Commander Skeleton/Cold Shark - 0.00002% =1/50000 - Mushmom - 0.00008% = 1/12500 - I'm sorry but 1/12500 from...
  11. Rixon

Content at start.

Vic only for 2-3 weeks (1 month at most) imo
  12. Rixon

Training Guide

Great work brother
  13. Rixon

Client Suggestions

Voted Yes. I'd love for the game to be supported in 720p as I absolutely loved it in OSM and is pretty much a standard thing nowadays on private servers. Big thumbs up.
  14. Rixon

Correct. Scrolls should be x2. No doubt about it imo.
  15. Rixon

^^^ Great Point ^^^ @Code
  16. Rixon

FOG guide

I love FOG - and i absolutely want it to be in the game - But way wayyy later on. As we are trying to balance and discuss drop rates - the fact that most (!) of the community wants x2 rates for scrolls (based of the stats coming from the pools in our forums) - This will make FOG far too OP to be...
  17. Rixon

Great comments. After a little bit of testing with some numbers and playing with the calculator (That's what we have right now) - I 100% agree that scrolls should have x2 drop rates. About general drops and equips - I too would a little boost as well but i understand @EddardStark 's point...
  18. Rixon

Content at start.

I'm going for Vic only for 2-3 weeks but if it's more than that then Vic + Orbis for sure. I believe that people will out level Victoria far quicker then expected - especially with modified exp formula and x10 quest rate.
  19. Rixon

Exp/Drop rates preference

That's why i feel like x2 drop rates are the best in terms of overall balance but as we discussed already in the other thread - FOG is a problematic place for x2 drop rates - and that's why it should be added to the game way later if x2 or x1.5 drop rates will be implemented in the future (I...
  20. Rixon

Exp/Drop rates preference

It's either x1.5 exp/drop but I'd prefer x2 exp/drop as a future casual. After playing OSM during it's return at the end - they boosted exp to x2 which was perfect imo. Drop rates changed to x2 (and even x3 though it was too much) but drops still didn't fall from the sky yet still gave a...