Search results

1. P

Suggestion: QoL change to maintain playerbase

This is not going to ever be implemented. Server didn't even run stable during the first launch. From a developer standpoint, I don't see them implementing this ever.
  2. P

Class changes

I have personally done some EXP / hour testing and I know Milksmuggler has done so too. Maybe he can release his stats. I have not really written anything down. I just know that ranger, hermit and I/L were lower exp / hour than all warrior classes and xbow. Chief bandit was pretty fast too but...
  3. P

Class changes

No different from a WK.
  4. P

Class changes

True, it's good to test this in OBT first, but then again. Will you really see a white knight using threaten? We might see a 4x page using threaten here and there but that's not really that big of a deal. A white knight using threaten in ludi will be the biggest concern. The 20% damage buff...
  5. P

Class changes

The changes to threaten are actually REALLY overpowered. WK already have one of the highest single target if not the highest on ele weak monsters and this will make it even higher. We're gonna see a LOT of WK this server with this change, it wont even be a niche job anymore. So yeah I agree its...
  6. P

Feedback Regarding the Removal of Secondary Stat Requirements on Armor

It will still help you reach that magic cap earlier.
  7. P

Class changes

Mules will not be allowed on this server, paying someone for threaten would be the exact same thing as paying someone for Holy Symbol. I don't see the problem. Archers level slower at basically every point in the game. During the early game they're smacking everything because of the huge spawn...