Search results

1. Roflcopter

Wipe, hype or not?

Yep, saw the discord thing, too. I'll respect it, I'm not the one trying to run a server.
  2. Roflcopter

Wipe, hype or not?

Hahaha I love this community. The memes write themselves.
  3. Roflcopter

Wipe, hype or not?

Everyone being even is the ENTIRE weight. It is the one fact that makes wipe the proper choice. All arguments for not wiping are either conjecture (players lost vs players gained) or a matter of opinion (the importance of time lost or advantages gained) or arguments that can go both ways...
  4. Roflcopter

Wipe, hype or not?

I keep seeing this and I don't understand. The reason the wipe is valid is because IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY SINCE DAY ONE. Of course there should be no wipe in the middle of the server lifecycle if there was an extended time of stability beforehand. That's an entirely different scenario. Are wiped...
  5. Roflcopter

Wipe, hype or not?

This is valid for some, I'm sure some people have lost faith in Wacky rather than the server itself. But a lot of people who gave up are now playing other servers and keeping an eye on this. The fact is, no one knows for sure, or even a loose estimate, the number of people lost/gained in a wipe...
  6. Roflcopter

Wipe, hype or not?

So you're saying it would suck to lose the time you and others got to spend... Guess we should just ignore all the people who COULDN'T have any time even if they wanted to, huh? Wonder which situation is more fair. Hmm. Guess that early time in a server launch IS valuable, isn't it? "The hellish...
  7. Roflcopter

Wipe, hype or not?

I don't really fully get what you're saying here... but the point stands that wiping is the only way to completely even everything out in the face of differing views. It sounds to me that, with how much they love the server to stick around through (sorry wacky, not blaming you necessarily) the...
  8. Roflcopter

Wipe, hype or not?

Lmao non-wipers are all over the place. "Who cares that some people had almost no time to play, that's not important." Oh okay, so time lost is not important, got it. Also, you won't hear their opinions because they are long gone and probably won't even be voting here. Advertised rerelease hype...
  9. Roflcopter

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TOV