Search results

1. Quiet

Custom spawn rates per map

Wild Kargo Area is already a meta spot for certain classes in vic only so it definitely doesn't need a buff if this were to happen.
  2. Quiet

Dexless rogue & lukless mage

I'm fairly sure that magic attack formula on hidden-street is wrong, and you can actually find old posts (dating as far back as 2006) stating that it is in fact wrong. (e.g https://i.imgur.com/QidSXK3.png) The websites the supposed correct formulas resided in are no longer up these days, but we...
  3. Quiet

What Will You Play First?

Its time for you to farm maladys and carry on my legacy.
  4. Quiet

Content at Start (Revisited)

I think 4-6 weeks is the sweetspot, depending on the EXP curve this is about when more and more people will start to hit level 70.
  5. Quiet

Suggestion: Pio And The Recycling - (The Relaxer)

Pio is Pog, but considering client limitations I think we'll have to make due with benchstory.
  6. Quiet

[UPDATE] Closed Beta Progress & Some Good News!

Thanks for the update, and I'm glad you are aware that a lack of communication is a problem. I hope you will stay considerate of this in the future, even after the server has released. When it comes to the poll, as someone who has been very involved in the first testing phase I can say that a...
  7. Quiet

Tien's Retarded Guide To Maple Island Quests Lv 1-10

Forgot to mention, you can also get a fruit knife from this instead of a razor (not sure on the odds).
  8. Quiet

Tien's Retarded Guide To Maple Island Quests Lv 1-10

Second question actually gives 2 exp, guide literally ruined.
  9. Quiet

Skill Balancing(Mostly for White Knight and Crusader)

Not really, individual balance is not directly tied to overall difficulty. I.e it is possible to nerf DKs but make the server in general "easier" and "less annoying" through other means. Regardless, I do agree that WKs seem to get the short end of the stick (although this mostly applies before...
  10. Quiet

Training Guide

In this version the few Maple Island quests don't give any significant exp, so you will need to grind to level 10 (or level 8 if magician) there. Olaf (and thus his quests) also doesn't exist, but might be added in.
  11. Quiet

Content at start.

I agree that 2-3 months is too long, so I voted 2-3 weeks. However I think the ideal duration - assuming 1x experience rates (it should be shorter if the xp table is more forgiving) - is somewhere around 5-6 weeks.
  12. Quiet

Skill Balancing(Mostly for White Knight and Crusader)

This will be a controversial take, but in my opinion DKs are the clear outliers when it comes to third job balance, not WKs and crusaders. The better solution in my eyes would therefore be a nerf to DKs. Nonetheless, considering the philosophy of this server I strongly doubt any balance changes...
  13. Quiet

Mesos or Vote

I would strongly prefer if any gameplay affecting items were only available through mesos. Since a pet without any items is just a cosmetic, I think its fine if this can be voted for. Item/Meso pouch and FM stores should be mesos only in my opinion.
  14. Quiet

Area bosses

I think it's worth bumping this thread again. Personally I think introducing area bosses provides new fun content (and scroll drops which are otherwise lacking, as discussed in other threads), which to me outweighs being 100% identical to v12. This is especially true since we are not 100%...
  15. Quiet

hi

hi
  16. Quiet

hi

hi
  17. Quiet

hi

hi
  18. Quiet

[BLOG] Introduction and Hair Update - "New" Hairstyles and Colors

Pink and silver/white are top tier.
  19. Quiet

Not a FOG guide

Fog is not Pog
  20. Quiet

What Will You Play First?

Remove F/P and add beginner to the poll, clearly nobody plays F/P anyways ;)