Search results

1. D

Skill Balancing(Mostly for White Knight and Crusader)

This is such a bad idea. Charged blow has 90% stun rate. Which would mean WK could spam Charged blow with 90% stun and would never get hit. Then might as well give crusader spammable Coma since its basically the same spell. Crusader needs to charge 5 orbs. WK needs to charge their elemental...
  2. D

Weird Design Decisions

Oh the amount of times I accidently rerolled a 4/4 =( I can still feel it
  3. D

Being a lowdex warrior on release (Victoria Island only)

You made a mistake starting from 9 attack gloves. 9x3 isn't 25.
  4. D

What Will You Play First?

This is like choosing between an iced white chocolate mocha with extra whipped cream and a cold cup of tea hahaha. Are you sure you want to let the coin decide? I'm only joking.
  5. D

Our Reworked EXP Table

Even though I feel like this is the better option here, I feel like going from 50% -> 25% in the space of one level (80) is a little extreme. Yes, the data should be taken seriously just like you said, but the jumps in exp are too big to have them be on static levels instead making it slowly...
  6. D

Haha this is a fun idea. I'm going to try this too :)
  7. D

But as soon as aqua comes out Crusader just outshines WK heavily right? WK can't really do squids or gobies, while crusader almost one shot the whole pack of goby as soon as the house blows up. Maybe you have a different vision on this I've never played a high level WK
  8. D

Actually surprising to me how there's more votes for page than for fighter haha.