Recent content by Z00M

1. Z00M

POLL: How should the EXP be adjusted? (repost)

way too many exp threads out there imo, rather than splitting up the collective opinions and inputs, we shld just refocus on reworking the exp table as a whole so everyone can read it all at 1 place. As i've previously worked on the exp table Our Reworked EXP Table, we can notice significant...
  2. Z00M

Exp/Drop rates preference

Ah I see, well 3x drop makes it approx 90%+ mesos drop if it helps, so a 2x drop wouldn't seem so op? On 3x I did 1.8m per 1hr at coolies, compared to the 1.5m on a 1x. That's just me
  3. Z00M

Mesos rates r not part of the drop rates I think, each server states their mesos rates and we'd most likely be on 1x. also I excluded it in this thread ;)
  4. Z00M

at this point, (1x and 1.5x EXP tied @ 11 votes) and (2x drop leading w 14 votes), pretty interesting at the exp segment.
  5. Z00M

MapleStory word chain

Star PixiE Ikr ;)
  6. Z00M

Our Reworked EXP Table

some update on the collective discussion from the community. @EddardStark @Kine dont mind me stealing ur quotes, feel free to post ur rates % and i'll update it up above
  7. Z00M

Mesos or Vote

update: added pet clothes in, as they also give upgradable slots (scroll for pet speed/jump)
  8. Z00M

How are you guys passing ur time while waitin for beta?

Back to studying/ home exercises.
  9. Z00M

Mesos or Vote

Mesos: - Pet (perm & 1m) just for cosmetics, also some of me and my friends could almost never make a successful GTOP vote (1 on a good week). - Mesos/Item Pouch (1mth & 1m ea) - FM store (1mth & 1m), makes it feel competitive like and makes me think twice if i shld spend mesos to push myself to...
  10. Z00M

Mesos or Vote

Which combo would u prefer? Feel free to mention your Duration & Price, Eg: (Month - Permanent), (mesos - free) *item/mesos pouch contains also pet clothes (7 upgrade slots for spd/jump)
  11. Z00M

Our Reworked EXP Table

cannot confirm for both, prob best to await closed beta for folks to test it out!
  12. Z00M

What Will You Play First?

well they got ice charge to reduce chances of getting hit, tho kill it fast or it'll sink to the btm
  13. Z00M

let's do this

love the brows, welcome to CustoMS
  14. Z00M

Not a FOG guide

hmm... that's easily 8~12 mths down the road after release, assuming we follow polls and a constant release timeframe (almost unlikely, since bugs will be present): Release + orbis (2~3 mth) + ludi (2~3 mth, longer if LPQ is not coded by this time) + opq (2~3 mth) + fog (2~3 mth) anyway, glhf
  15. Z00M

Not a FOG guide

lol