Recent content by Sike

1. Sike

Skill Balancing(Mostly for White Knight and Crusader)

What are your thoughts on white knights when it comes to bossing? Also is powerguard worth it in the long run or is it better to put points into something like iron body or Improving hp recovery?
  2. Sike

[Guide] Complete Quest Guide

Ty for this
  3. Sike

Compilation of Items for Low Dex Warrior in the Early Game

Lvl 21 25 and 30 Ill look it up lol
  4. Sike

Compilation of Items for Low Dex Warrior in the Early Game

How much accuracy is needed to hit ligators in kpq and king slime?
  5. Sike

Content at Start (Revisited)

I think 6 to 8 weeks is fair. Yes people will hit 60+ in that time, but what about the majority of the population? We should give enough time for people to settle in and get a foundation (mesos, equips, pots, make friends to play with) before we just throw more content at them. Whats enough time...
  6. Sike

POLL: How should the EXP be adjusted? (repost)

What good is it to you if you get a exp table that you perfer but you have no one to play with? Maple story is a social game at the end of the day. We need to keep the conversation grounded to SERVER SUCCESS, and not personal preference/convenience. If you're a try hard and want a pure 1x the...
  7. Sike

By virtue of being a range class you automatically have better mobility than a melee class. This is huge on maps like vikings where attacking from safe platforms makes how much hp you have irrelevant. I'd like to see a reference on your claim that rangers do less dmg than WK in ludi. I honestly...
  8. Sike

1.Comparing CB to Coma isnt fair at all. Coma does way more damage at the cost of having to stack 5 charges. CB damage doesnt come close to coma damage. I get the charge aspect of your point, but crusaders arent constantly rebuffing combo attack where as WKs have to rebuff a element each time to...