Recent content by Robbery

1. Robbery

buff axe and bw

To be fair some people get enjoyment out of the min maxing. Strengths - the weapons you mention will have much cheaper scrolls. As Kine mentioned they also have higher base attack.
  2. Robbery

Mark Of The Survivor

Unfortunately no. They're only available to CBT/OBT participants, and anyone who created an account before the aforementioned date in the original post.
  3. Robbery

QoL accuracy changes for warrior

I get that your point specifically only looks at first job. Mine is that warriors are strong looking at the game as a whole, not just KPQ. Never specified there was a down side. "It may not harm the game. sure ..." only that it would have an impact on the game. I suppose it could seem like I...
  4. Robbery

Mark Of The Survivor

Nice.
  5. Robbery

No, I meant warrior. The game doesn't end at first job. It also shows beginners...and one of them uses a bow. One thing it doesn't show is their stats, maybe the warrior just added dex. It may not harm the game sure, but it definitely has impact via increased amount of OA Dex and mm...
  6. Robbery

This kinda seems like a lot. I believe that the solution to the problem should be playing a class that effectively handles the problem, not bringing the game down catering to the needs of a certain class. I think it's kind of hard, maybe even redundant to criticize this on anything other than...
  7. Robbery

[UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread

Hey Lion, First off allow me to assure you that there's no need to apologize. My feelings are all intact, and in my opinion you've been perfectly reasonable and civil, we just happen to disagree is all. No demeaning or insults or name calling or anything of the sort, you've just been arguing...
  8. Robbery

Remove gender restriction from armor

I don't have an actual argument for this one, I just don't like it lol. I definitely sympathize with feeling pressured to create a female character to take advantage of this with the removal of secondary stats being needed to equip it. Personally I'd rather see the change reverted even if only...
  9. Robbery

Pure nonsense but nobody will say why, only insult me and leave. Not much of a circle if the dialogue stops when I challenge their views. :s
  10. Robbery

There is a direct correlation between character level and time invested I agree, to an extent anyways. I probably had as much time logged on my character as he did, maybe I even had more. Should I get the same amount then? If not then it's about character level. If yes then fair enough, but then...
  11. Robbery

Oh the irony. I'm going to question the validity of this statement. Please provide your evidence backing up this claim, thank you.
  12. Robbery

You may not claim it directly, but what other conclusion am I supposed to draw when my ideas are dismissed because I'm (in your words) a 'noob'? Not just a noob mind you, but a noob because of my lower level. So if being lower level is being a noob, then being a higher level must be the opposite...
  13. Robbery

You're right, it isn't my business, it's just that you kinda... you know, posted it publicly. On the forums... where we can all see it. Normally if there's information you don't people to know you don't share it openly. "Until then, Farewell!" I believe is how you wrote it. There's no denying...
  14. Robbery

What does account age have to do with character level? And why are you so concerned with character level to begin with? Also why are you advocating for getting more points when you said you're leaving? I'm so confused...
  15. Robbery

Suggestion: QoL change to maintain playerbase

/Shrug, I think needing to go to another map because the optimal one is full, and sniping a spot when a group finishes up is part of the charm. Still tho, with an option to turn it off there wouldn't be any harm in having it. Let's hope we have enough players where this is an issue that could...