Recent content by Pacha

1. Pacha

[UPDATE] Mid-April Newsletter

Thanks for the update. Take your time, we’re all excited!
  2. Pacha

What Will You Play First?

Main : Hunter Mule / farming : I/L wizard (teleport + thunder) First time trying i/l, i’m excited.
  3. Pacha

FOG guide

Voted NO LATER. (After ludi is too far, with ludi would be perfect) - Nice training spot. - Good for parties. - Good drop / exp. - Able to vary between Orbis and FOG at higher levels.
  4. Pacha

Exp/Drop rates preference

2x exp - 2x drop. (Or 1.5x exp + curve = 2x exp ish) I said previously that I was a OSM player, and after they balanced the game, I felt that it was perfect. I was able to scroll my own gears, but not overloaded with drops. I had enough mesos to upgrade my gears, but not too much. I’d like to...
  5. Pacha

Journal: Casual player or not?

- I’m a casual in general. - Hardcore until quarantine is over.
  6. Pacha

Suggestion: Increase scroll drop chance

1.5x - 2x drop I was a OSM player. I never played / grinded for long in 1/1/1 servers because the rates are too demanding. Like most of people say, I like to be rewarded at the right value when I play (not too much, not too low). It gets me hooked and interested all the way, as a casual player...
  7. Pacha

Content at start.

Vic only for 2-3 weeks. Same reasons as everyone else : - Fresh start on the island - First boat ride experience - New content at the right time