Recent content by Mice

1. Mice

Revert back Party EXP to the original(Pre-wipe one)

Big time agree, well said +9999
  2. Mice

Suggestion: QoL change to maintain playerbase

This is a totally niche and useless idea tbh. It's cute, but I don't see the majority of the server going for it at all.
  3. Mice

Remove gender restriction from armor

I think it makes more sense to be able to choose M or F character upon creation, rather than being stuck with whichever gender you initially attached to your account. Then you can just play a female character, which guys do all the time. It isn't like MS was ever known for its balance when it...
  4. Mice

[UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread

A sensible reply directed at pure nonsense that keeps coming back for the sake of having the last word. Thanks for putting this so eloquently! Hopefully we can all stop replying to that person so eager to get the last word in because this discussion is circular now.
  5. Mice

[UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread

Wacky should've been like instead
  6. Mice

Farewell

But we're not talking about 5+ years where that would actually be regarded as a great time with good memories and a fleshed-out story coming to an end. If a server were to last 3 years, even, that would be remarkable. Nobody in their right mind would expect a private server to go on forever...
  7. Mice

Farewell

Genuine query: do you not think this means anything? To use the Poof scandal as an example; the money she stole from people can be made back. Choosing to invest time in something, however, is a way to spend life. It's not something that can be earned nor gained back. Anyone who feels mislead...
  8. Mice

Farewell

A solid contribution to the discussion. 10/10 would read again.
  9. Mice

Farewell

Well said. The seemingly neverending trials that came after the server's official launch were tough obstacles to hurdle through, especially with a new server where a sense of security hadn't yet been established. The fact that people were willing to face those, together with Wacky, showed a...
  10. Mice

Wipe, hype or not?

lmao you selfish pro-wipers get what you deserve.
  11. Mice

Wipe, hype or not?

This is ridiculous. If you play the game like it's a race, you will never be satisfied. Wiping just to make you feel like you're up in ranks is selfish nonsense. Get over it tbh
  12. Mice

Wipe, hype or not?

Wiping is stupid. Just start a new character, you ranking sluts
  13. Mice

I'm kinda shy but I worked really hard on this

Is it supposed to be extremely pixeled?
  14. Mice

Content at start.

This is a good thread. This isn't something I've ever really thought of before. As long as we do get Orbis and Ludi eventually, then I'm good with Vic for even a few months tbh. This server encourages partying and I think it would be neat to be stuck on Vic together while looking forward to...
  15. Mice

[UPDATE] Pink and White Hairstyles Update!

Aw, the images didn't load for me before I voted. I picked white, but after seeing the examples, I wanna change my vote to pink lol Edit: damn, nice to know I actually can change my vote! The white is nice, but I love the pastel look the pink gives the lighter hairstyles.