Recent content by Mentula

1. Mentula

Low Population Measures

How about revamping the crafting system to include higher level items and making items you craft yourself better than the ones dropping from a monster. i think a crafting revamp that focuses more on monster drops than it does on Ore could be interesting. Maybe marked as a "quest item" so you...
  2. Mentula

Alterntive to removing secondary stats

Removal of secondary stats Personally i always saw the route of doing a standard build vs a "stat-less" build as a trade-off between damage and defense where most people would just end up choosing the latter and then getting their stats late game trough scrolled gear. i think reducing the amount...
  3. Mentula

Suggestions regarding retaining casual players

I like your suggestions. As a pretty casual player i found the new EXP table to be extremely refreshing, and i think buffing EXP/HP ratios is a great idea too. As for the Economic activity at lower levels i would AFK as a mage just to reach max mana until i think level 15-18 that was when i...
  4. Mentula

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

minerals
  5. Mentula

Client Suggestions

Custom resolution as well as background removal (used for luma keying) was one of my favorite features of OSM. it allowed me to play 1440x2560 on a vertical monitor which was really cool.
  6. Mentula

Our Reworked EXP Table

im afraid of this aswell. personally i really enjoy 10-30 alot. although the quests in vanilla have really bad exp already. Since you actually did the math im not too worried about how quest exp will affect the total exp gain
  7. Mentula

Hello facebook

Hello facebook
  8. Mentula

Our Reworked EXP Table

I love your exp table with exception of 15-30 Only because of the 10x Quest rate. id personally want more time to do all the quests and still have some time to do KPQ. KPQ was for me one of the places where i made friends that stuck with me for a long time. Im all for not having people quit...
  9. Mentula

Pet Pictures

meow
  10. Mentula

Good to be back

TOV
  11. Mentula

A Warm Hello From: wackyracer

tOv