Recent content by juniormints

1. juniormints

Content at Start (Revisited)

I feel like the timeline of what comes when should be revisited. I think when the original poll was started we didn't quite know about the modified exp curve/10x quest exp changes, and a lot of people seem to want something in between 2-3 weeks and 2-3 months for Orbis/3rd job. I know I won't be...
  2. juniormints

Suggestion: Pio And The Recycling - (The Relaxer)

I'm pretty sure with the relaxer stacks with increasing hp skill. The lith harbor chair does not
  3. juniormints

Suggestion: Adjust monster exp and spawn rates

I would personally lean more towards increasing the spawn rates, the way exp given by a mob works (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) is that its a formula based on the HP of the mob (and maybe level?), to make it kind of self-balancing in that regard, so I feel the base exp for any mob isn't...
  4. juniormints

POLL: How should the EXP be adjusted? (repost)

I decided to do the spreadsheets for what each of these would look like, and graph it out. (note: tnl means to next level, so at level 1, its 15 exp to the next level at vanilla rates) RevivalStory EXP Choices I think having it on this sheet should allow us to play with the data a bit more than...
  5. juniormints

What Will You Play First?

I don't think we will get aqua road on this server, since the water isn't in the v12 client
  6. juniormints

Weird Design Decisions

Yeah, you can max every skill for almost all jobs, so you don't really have to do any skill research until hyper skill passives, which is like 160? Even then it costs like 1m to reset those skill points, so its really not a big deal. But in general every class for every job has a mobbing skill...
  7. juniormints

Weird Design Decisions

I do think imbalance can do interesting things to an economy. The fact that you can save a ton of money in the long run by being an axe crusader compared to a sword crusader. Technically sword is objectively better, but if you can afford twice as many scrolls/weapons, an axe might not be a good...
  8. juniormints

Weird Design Decisions

As a hot take, I actually think that Arrow Blow isn't really worse; as a bowman your accuracy is hough that missing shouldn't be a significant issue, and double shot uses twice as many arrows, and more mana. Double shot does 130% damage x2 while arrow blow does 260%. Once you get soul arrow the...
  9. juniormints

Weird Design Decisions

Not really a suggestion for the server, but Maplestory (especially on launch) was filled with a ton of questionable design decisions. One thing is the fact that Double-Stab is basically objectively worse than Lucky 7 in damage output, leading bandits go go the SinDit route. This was probably a...
  10. juniormints

MapleStory word chain

% damage reduction I bet you're great at parties
  11. juniormints

Suggestion: Pio And The Recycling - (The Relaxer)

I think this would improve QOL for low level training without really taking away the feel of the game (especially since it's impossible to get once you leave maple island). I feel the only issue with this is that I don't know if there were boxes in V0.12, which might be obnoxious to implement...
  12. juniormints

MapleStory word chain

Ligator
  13. juniormints

MapleStory word chain

Amoria edit: I guess it works
  14. juniormints

Our Reworked EXP Table

I feel this is ignoring almost all of the players that will be on this server, the last numbers I saw for TOVs ranking, less than 100 people made it to level 71, which would be the minimum level to have any effect on a player (as a reference, the ranking only went up to 3000, where they were...
  15. juniormints

Suggestion: Increase scroll drop chance

Maybe I don't have that much experience in 3rd job servers and this is obvious to the rest of you (I only really played MG, and didn't make 3rd job in live servers until 2 or 3 years after 4th job came out), but why only apply the buff to scroll drop rates? Any issue with scrolls not dropping...