Recent content by Gravity

1. G

Suggestion: QoL change to maintain playerbase

Extra channel for specific maps is a very legit idea, frankly one that I think is necessary for maps like burnt land 2 that only really have a 3 player cap. Although as the player base dwindles I could see it being less useful. OP's idea seems interesting but probably not doable and also could...
  2. G

[UPDATE] RevivalStory Re-Release Information Thread

First of all we don't even know how the coming "mark of survivor" hat will be distributed - so to say there won't be proper compensation for people who stuck around isn't confirmed yet. We should wait until then before getting upset. And for the record I do agree that nx compensation should be...
  3. G

Who gives a shit about the ilbi thing lmao - the server desperately needed a wipe after what happened. If it was said to add weight to the argument to wipe, then yes that's not a good look, but there's no evidence that ilbi wasn't in the game, so the whole debate is moot anyway. If someone had...
  4. G

Good post and thanks for the update. Having Wild provide more communication will be a massive improvement. At this point it just needs to be made sure that map 0 crash and login congestion on release does not happen again. Any issues on launch day at this point will negatively affect the...
  5. G

Farewell

I was originally against wiping but at the end of the day duping was possible, logs were not available due to all the issues having happened, and thus a wipe was needed. But regardless who cares. The exp is fast and the reality is you only have two other options for classic maple: a 2 year old...
  6. G

Wipe, hype or not?

Odds are you will lose a lot of players with wipe tbh. People asking for wipe to preserve player base aren't recognizing this.
  7. G

Wipe, hype or not?

First and foremost - the argument that not wiping will lose players is moot because there will also be players that quit if there is a wipe. The only half decent argument I've seen for wiping is that it's better if everyone starts fresh and has the same average play time so people are closer...